BY DIOR

A unique formula for maximal expression of pigments. Its texture with micronized powders. the skin leaving only a veil of pure, evanescent, color no matter effect.

Ana Marina I.
Tampa, FL
I never used a blush before I always associated it with older woman but once I got this!!! I love the blush, I pair it with my golden bronzer. It looks amazing paired with the bronzer and gives my cheeks a great shimmery glow.
Emily K.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this blush, I usually don't use blush because I don't like the colors and how it looks in my face, but this colors are really good and it keeps in your face the whole day!! I extremely recommend it.
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
Love this blush. Very very very pricey. But you get what you pay for. Very pigmented and would buy. Matte finish and give a natural blush. Very pigmented. Would buy again. 10/10 highly recommended
Olivia H.
This is my type of blush, it's just so natural. It is pigmented quite a bit actually. It's really really easy to blend, yes it is buildable, that's one of the reasons I love it! Deffo recommend such a great product!!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Disappointed with this blush. It's not pigmented at all, I barely can see it on my cheek.