Dior Kabuki Brush N°17 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY DIOR

With the expertise of its Backstage Makeup Artists, Dior has created a professional line of brushes for perfect, simple makeup application. This brush is the perfect ally for bronzing powders. Its rounded shape and dense bristles take up just the right amount of bronzing pigments and blend them into the skin for a smooth and even sunkissed complexion. Incredibly soft, natural fibers deliver flawless application for perfectly even colour and a true-to-life healthy glow.

Expertise:

The skin is like a canvas, and makeup the medium, so it seemed only natural for Dior to join forces with Raphaël, the art brush master, to produce the finest brushes.
Since its creation in Paris in 1793, the House of Raphaël has employed a savoir-faire founded on traditional practices: from hair collection to combing, assembly and quality control, each brush is handcrafted, necessitating the expertise of some thirty people.

Application Tips:

Gently dip brush into powder, then sweep over the entire face using circular movements for a smoothed complexion and perfectly even glow.
For a "sunkissed" look, apply on areas of the face where the sun naturally hits first (forehead, cheeks, bridge of the nose, tip of the chin).
For a "sculpted" effect, apply in the shape of a 3: from the forehead down to the cheeks and then the chin, following the oval of the face.

Soupy M.
canada
This brush is great. The bristles are really soft. This is really easy to use. I use it every day. I use it on my combination skin type. I bought it from Sephora. I would really recommend this product.
Megan M.
Anaheim, CA
Went to a store at the mall and tested out this beauty! Extremely soft and does not irritate sensitive skin at all ❤
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
I bought this and with in about 4 uses, the bristles were breaking. I treat my brushes really well and HATE when I have little black hairs on my face or chest after applying. Would not buy again and wished it was a better brush, seeing as I dropped $50 on it.
Jessica C.
Milton, ON
I love the soft bristles and the fact that it can hold my makeup without getting allover my face. It's also high quality and super easy to clean with some soap and water.
Laura M.
Cartago
Cómoda de utilizar muy compacta para guardar y sobre todo sus pelitos son suaves con la piel y no punzante