Dior Jules Eau De Toilette

by Dior

A strong men’s fragrance composed with woody green notes and spicy pepper accents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Jules Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Macomb , MI
My husband love it,and usually he's very difficult in purchasing anything. Dior it's always a great brand to bet on it,i adore how it smells on my husband.He actually received it as a gift, and he's using it daily.i'll recommend it
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. It's a very strong cologne and overall I think it smells pretty great! It's a little fruity at first and then it sinks into a good manly almost woodsy smell. Very nice!
Was not impressed with this. It wasnt a bad scent, I guess in just use to my man smelling like other colognes that's cost a fraction of the cost
Knoxville, TN
This is the ultimate man smell! My other half wears cologne almost every day for work and this one takes the cake. It has a gentle but firm smell
Hannibal
Worth the money trust me you will be able to smell him walking past you. Definitely draws you in and has you searching for who has it on.
Louisville, KY
Expensive but worth it. The application last a while and it smells amanzinly good. If I was a male this would be my signature smell.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband wears this and I love it, it's a perfect scent for a man. It's last all day long, I can say this is his favorite
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne. He absolutely loves the way it smells and how long it lasts throughout the day.
Pittsfield , MA
Classic, very masculine and robust. I bought this for my husband and I think it smells very spicy with deep tones.
best fragrance for occasions, nothing says classy and elegant more than a Dior perfume worn at an upscale party!

Looking for your answer?