BY DIOR

A strong men’s fragrance composed with woody green notes and spicy pepper accents.

Alina T.
Macomb , MI
My husband love it,and usually he's very difficult in purchasing anything. Dior it's always a great brand to bet on it,i adore how it smells on my husband.He actually received it as a gift, and he's using it daily.i'll recommend it
Kelsey H.
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. It's a very strong cologne and overall I think it smells pretty great! It's a little fruity at first and then it sinks into a good manly almost woodsy smell. Very nice!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
This is the ultimate man smell! My other half wears cologne almost every day for work and this one takes the cake. It has a gentle but firm smell
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
Expensive but worth it. The application last a while and it smells amanzinly good. If I was a male this would be my signature smell.
Tiffany C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
My husband wears this and I love it, it's a perfect scent for a man. It's last all day long, I can say this is his favorite
Olivia A.
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne. He absolutely loves the way it smells and how long it lasts throughout the day.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Classic, very masculine and robust. I bought this for my husband and I think it smells very spicy with deep tones.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
Bought this for my husband and smells so good on him so I told him he can only wear it when I'm with him haha
Inna S.
Sacramento, CA
My hubby really lied it. it was one of his favorites. I think his reaction to getting it was priceless
Angela W.
Nice, manly scent. Not over-powering like some men's scents can be. Just a really nice scent.