Dior JOY Eau de Parfum Intense Eau De Parfum Spray

by Dior

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Neroli, Rose, Vanilla Woody AccordFragrance Description: I created this version of JOY by Dior around the idea of a radiant burst of flowers as dazzling as fireworks. Emphasizing its sensual side, give it a new light, accentuate its trail by giving even greater volume to the woody notes, a more sensual layer. François Demachy, PerfumerAbout the Bottle: The new jewel-like bottle combines the iconic cannage motif with Christian Dior's lucky compass rose star.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior JOY Eau de Parfum Intense Eau De Parfum Spray!
Columbus, OH
Joy is one of my favorite fragrances generally, but I found that the regular Joy dries down to be almost too subtle on my skin. Joy Intense, on the other hand, has beautiful lasting power that shows off a gorgeous musky profile that stays fresh and lovely all day.Dior JOY Eau de Parfum Intense Eau De Parfum Spray
LOVE THIS PERFUME I SMELT IT IN AN AIRPORT AND FELL IN LOVE IMMEDIATELY!! I BOUT IN IN AUGUST AND IT LOOKS BARELY USED  I GET LOSTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON HOW I SMELL DAY IN and say out!! Great price, great smell, great everything i would recommend to a friend wife sistrr or girlfrend
Rolla, MO
Dior JOY Eau de Parfum Intense Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessica C.
Love this 💕 it’s the queen of the perfume world! Lasts long, smells amazing and holds all day! Pricey but fantastically packaged and defintely my favorite bottle on my perfume display! The color also adds to its beauty. Plus DIOR is my 💎!
Bay Area
Review for: Dior JOY by Dior - Eau de Parfum Intense 1.7 oz/ 50mL Eau De Parfum Spray
SO good! I love girly floral perfumes that are not your grandpa's florals though - something still soft and modern. I don't like woodsy or musk so something on the lighter and sweeter side always works best for me!
Tacoma , WA
Got this for Christmas. And I love it! Smells amazing !!! Stays on all day. Always getting compliments . The scent is fresh, and citrusy with a bit of floral. Definitely recommend!
Irvine, CA
This fragrance is OK and it is better than the original joy but I still am not a big fan of it, it’s still has the undertones of like a baby powder smell. It is kind of weird. A little disappointed because I usually like Dior fragrances
Modesto , CA
Dior JOY Eau de Parfum Intense Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Vanesa M.
It’s the best scent I got a small bottle and I went through it. I received so many compliments so I had to repurchase it the full size and I loved it. If your look for a long lasting scent I recommend trying it out.
Quincy, IL
Love this new intense version of Joy. To be honest I don't like the original. This however is so lovely! It has great longevity, lasting all day on me 8+ hours. The new bottle is very attractive as well. This really is gorgeous. I feel great for the cold weather. Give it a try.
Albuquerque , NM
I love the new JOY intense! I love the packaging and the base notes! It smells very warm on me, and I love that it pairs well as a his/hers with the new Sauvage! It embodies all aspects of a woman. The smell is long lasting, and everyone always asks what I have on. Dior
Nantes
Dior JOY Eau de Parfum Intense Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rania T.
Review for: Dior JOY by Dior - Eau de Parfum Intense 3.04 oz/ 90 mL Eau De Parfum Spray
It’s a sleek, very romantic design. Let’s talk about the details of the bottle: its lines reflect light through it, it is bright, the glass looks like a gemstone 💎 and I find that super cute especially with the pinky color of the fragrance. If we flip the bottle there is this reminder of the compass. The reason why I am obsessed with this bottle is the magnetic cap, which allows very easy opening and closing when you wake up late and you are very late to school or work. Just like me every single morning.

Looking for your answer?