BY DIOR

Drawing from Christian Dior's passion for luxuriant, tropical nature, the 2013 Summer Look is an invitation to an exotic journey through Latin America and its colors.

A true beauty multitasker. An exclusive jelly-like formula is available in richly saturated hues offering an all-in-one treatment to deliver the hydration of a balm, high shine of a gloss and pigment of a lipstick. The jumbo pencil sharpens with a simple twist, ideal for easy, smooth, touch-and-go application.

Elizaveta K.
Berkeley
I’ve never really been a fan of lip pens. However, a couple of weeks ago, my sister got herself two different lip pens and I decided to try them out. I immediately fell in love with the texture. It lays perfectly on your lips and stays there for a very long time. You do have to reapply it a couple of times, but it definitely didn’t bother me. I guarantee that you will be satisfied with this lipstick!!!
Diurla D.
Sanford
I love this! It goes on smooth and doesn’t flake at all. It’s a little on the expensive side, say compared to ColourPop but it’s a nice splurge. It feels hydrating on the lips and it did last a few hours, it doesn’t have an all day last.  Dior Jelly Lip Pen
Elysia C.
Ferndale
Such a cool product, everytime me and my mother go into a store I cant help but dive into the makeup section to browse when I find this. I dont use it as often but when I do the color matches the outfit I wear perfectly.
Hannah G.
DeLand
This is nothing like I expected it to be. I thought I would be getting a jelly lip pen... but it was just lipstick. Not saying it didn’t look great which it did... but it wasn’t jelly. 3 stars final answer. Give me a voxbox. Pls and thank you
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
Lauren S.
Love this product so much!!! It is so easy to apply and I loved the packaging on it. The price is good and I would recommend it to others. I’ve bought so many different colors and love it so much!! Can’t wait to buy more.
Angie A.
Northridge
The jelly lip pen is for ladies who want something light but comes off rarely easy and these are not expensive I highly reccoment them for ladies who want light coverage not whir lips and I highly reccomend if to others!!
Nina B.
Rutherford, NJ
Love the way this product gives such a great stain to the lips and lasts for the whole night out! Would highly recommend it! Bought it at Macy’s and would def buy it again! So many different colors to choose from!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
These jelly balms are a nice pop of color for the lips and are not overly drying they wear reasonably well and they are generally worth the money if you can still find them. The shades are perfect for the spring and summer seasons. I believe they were limited edition.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream