BY DIOR

Drawing from Christian Dior's passion for luxuriant, tropical nature, the 2013 Summer Look is an invitation to an exotic journey through Latin America and its colors.

A true beauty multitasker. An exclusive jelly-like formula is available in richly saturated hues offering an all-in-one treatment to deliver the hydration of a balm, high shine of a gloss and pigment of a lipstick. The jumbo pencil sharpens with a simple twist, ideal for easy, smooth, touch-and-go application.

Elysia C.
Ferndale
Such a cool product, everytime me and my mother go into a store I cant help but dive into the makeup section to browse when I find this. I dont use it as often but when I do the color matches the outfit I wear perfectly.
Nina B.
rutherford
Love the way this product gives such a great stain to the lips and lasts for the whole night out! Would highly recommend it! Bought it at Macy’s and would def buy it again! So many different colors to choose from!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
These jelly balms are a nice pop of color for the lips and are not overly drying they wear reasonably well and they are generally worth the money if you can still find them. The shades are perfect for the spring and summer seasons. I believe they were limited edition.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
excellent product. I love using it because it covers all the expectations and makes me feel brilliant.
Courtney H.
Galesburg
Love love love love this product, would buy again. Stays on great. Love the color and feel of it. Great price for it also.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
One of my must haves no matter where I go. I recommend. Not that costly. You should buy it. Held the Recommend recommend
Marcela M.
Mission,Tx
It nice but the color dosent stay to much long.personally I will love it the color stay more and but the colors are nice
ak011403 K.
Oklahoma City
Beautifully colored is one word to describe this... another is the holy grail in the form of a lip pen and balm.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
All I have to say it's a great price for the value value this lip product. I love the colors and last me forever