Dior J'adore Silky Soap uploaded by Abir K.

BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This silky soap boasts the protective and nourishing properties of Cotton nectar*. Enriched with Ylang Ylang essential oil, it offers a feeling of freshness and well-being while maintaining the skin's natural balance.

* In vitro test.

Buy on Sephora
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda
Hi I am here for all I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Randa and I will publish the product on Facebook so please send me this produc
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This soap is great, because it lightly fragrances your skin. It's like wearing perfume, but without being at all overpowering. It just adds a little lux to your day.
Camila L.
I bought at Macy's . It's very good soap. Gentle to your skin . The scent is heavenly . It is a "must have " in your suitcase whenever you travel . It's not cheap , but it is worth every penny you paid for . I recommend !
Abir K.
1200
Love it... Smells very Nice... Good amount for the price.. Leaves you felling squeaky clean.....Thinks
Amamah A.
Great product ... Absolutely loved the fragrance ... Dries your skin though! Love it so much ❤
Alma A.
I loooooove this product, It has the best smell for your skin and helps you to have a good smell all day long
Marjorie G.
Iquique
Espectacular. J'adore es mi producto favorito, los pros son el aroma y la suavidad del jabón. Los contra? Ninguno. El precio es un poco elevado, pero vale la pena absolutamente. Lo uso a diario cuando me ducho y lo recomendaría absolutamente, es un excelente producto.
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
I purchased this in the mall. It was an impulse buy but I'm so glad I bought it . love the scent. Not too badly priced would recommend and repurchase. I need more of these.
Kelly H.
Minersville, PA
I really didn't like this. I love MANY of the others products that I've purchased but this one just didbt live up to my expectations.

back