BY DIOR #28 in Fragrance Sets

Discover J'adore along with a body milk in an exclusive Christmas gift wrap:

• Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
  • Beautifying Body Milk 75 ml

Mhar S.
I fell in love with its sensual confident scent. Just my preferred perfume for my daily use. I love its bottle container and easy to spray. You can find this Dior Jadore fragrance set at your favorite department stores or fragrance stores. I highly recommend it.
Penny O.
This is my favorite perfume of all. It’s smells so good and lasts all day. It’s such a beautiful feminine smell. I love using the lotion also. It makes you feel so soft and silky. This is definitely the best perfume on the market at the time. It’s quote costly but well worth it. Dior J'adore Signature Gift Set
christina R.
San Jose, CA
My ultimate go to scent. I love jadore. Just a few sprays is all you need. It's very elegant smelling. I can't find something that is similar. The scent is classy and fresh with a little floral smell. The packaging is classy and I do recommend this to friends as a everyday scent.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I was given this two holidays in a row and loved it. This is the first gift set that I actually used everything it came with including the perfume, boy wash and lotion. This is a timeless scent, so feminine and classy. You cannot go wrong with Dior fragrances.
Maria E.
Mendota, CA
I really like this gift set. I personally got it at Macy's and at a good price. This is my first time but it's almost all done since I've used it a lot. I've had it over a year. And I also like the packaging.
Purquoise D.
Jadore is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. I buy them from Macy's and Nordstrom usually. The bottle is definitely nice and the scent is very long lasting even more than Paloma Picasso
Mimi C.
I loved this scent for a long time and it really lasts, however, a little goes a long way so don't overspray or you can end up with a headache and smelling too powdery
Maekella C.
Carmel, CA
One of my favorite perfume lotion scents that lasts for a long time. Minus the packaging is such a weird shape which makes it difficult to pour out lotion. Such a sexy, fierce smell!
Tiffany F.
I have a large perfume collection. I have many favorites and Dior J'adore is definitely one of my favorites. In my opinion this is a staple perfume in any girls collection. It is sophisticated and fresh. I don't care much for perfumes that don't have that fresh undertone to them, scents that are overly warm with out the freshness to them. I find this perfume to be the perfect combination of warm yet fresh.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I love this scent...It seems to have a slight musk scent when it dries down on my skin...just a light refreshing...sexy scent...It was a birthday present on my last birthday and it would be a great Valentines day present also for a loved one! Very generous sizes...Just wish they also had a "rollerball' with this set so I would be able to slip it in my purse and travel with it.
nora v.
Does it have a strong smell or fresh smells ?
Lana M.
Does this smell as good as it sounds?
Rî M.
''J'adore'' is m'y favorite parfum I love it❤❤❤❤ How can I get it for free plz ??
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso