BY DIOR

Noble, sensual, J’adore L’Or is the quintessence of the J'adore floral bouquet, combining Jasmine and May Rose Absolutes grown at our exclusive estates in Grasse, with the oriental charm of Vanilla and Tuberose. Jasmine Grandiflorum shines with intense, enveloping floral power and fruity accents. The May Rose reveals its sensuous strength and immediate beauty with touches of spice. Intermingled with these two absolutes, Vanilla entices and embraces while keeping its slightly rugged charm, and Tuberose – a vision of beauty in white – destabilizes with its relentless fervor.

Olfactory intensity that is now adorned with a new chiseled necklace, enhanced with an organic movement created using a unique engraving technique. As precious as the most beautiful of jewels worn on the skin, J’adore L’Or comes to life, sensual and carnal like the liquid gold that flows through it.

Size: SPRAY 1.35 OZ

Luana T.
My mom gave me this perfume and I love its smell. I always wanted to buy it, but was never willing to spend that much money on a perfume. Well, things changed... I guess I will be buying it from now on. It is pricey, but be sure that people will ask you what perfume you are using!
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is by far one of the best fragrances I have ever purchased! I bought it from Macy’s with the matching lotion. I can’t tell you how amazing the smell is. I get so many compliments. I wore this fragrance on my wedding day because I love it so much :) I will be repurchasing!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
As expensive as this fragrance is, it really leaves you wanting. The scent is almost too light. The description says that “the simplicity often hides an extreme sophistication” but I would honestly like to know how I’m supposed to find the hidden sophistication when I can barely smell the scents. A 1 oz bottle is $74 usd, for that price I want to smell what’s in the bottle with out feeling like I have to drench myself in it.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume. I will always have this in my collection. I’m already freaking out that I’m halfway done with mine. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. Even the bottle is beautiful. I always get mine from Ulta or fragrancenet
Khadija S.
Reading, PA
My mom’s all time favorite perfume. Every time I wear this, everyone tells me about how good I smell or ask me what I’m wearing. It’s a timeless fragrance and you don’t need a lot but also is not strong at all.
Jenny C.
Received a sample and fell in love I really want to purchase the full size but it's so expensive that i don't know if I want to invest in it....tough decisions. If it was cheaper I would buy it in a heartbeat
Laura R.
E Patchogue, NY
Omg I love this one. I have had for years. It is my to go perfume. I let vê the smell I love that stays all day long! I can’t stay without it. I even have a second one just in case. And a little one in my purse.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My mom has this fragrance and I have tried it a few times and all I can say is "WOW"! I am hoping that she gets tired of it because she has a lot of different kinds of perfume and that she'll just give me her bottle. It's smell so pretty and reminds me of flowers. It feels like a very feminine scent and it's subtle not too strong. I would love to have a giant bottle of the perfume. Dior J'adore L'or
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
I bought this two years ago and it’s my favorite perfume for special occasions. The packaging is as luxurious as the scent, and even if it has a small bottle this can last a long time. The scent is very light, and pleasant. I can wear this in the morning and still smell this at night.
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
If you like to be recognized and make an impact when you walk in the room, this is the perfume for you. A strong, yet delicate scent stimulates even the most curious noses. The bottle itself can be use as a decoration but it is very delicate , the top come out easily so make sure to always hold by the bottom! It can be pricey but is worth every penny! Dior J'adore Eau De Parfum

Amazon