BY DIOR

The history of Absolutes has its roots in flower absolutes.
Obtained by extraction, an Haute Parfumerie procedure, absolutes have a deep, sensual and intense facet.
Luxuriant and sophisticated, J'adore L'absolu sublimely enhances the intensity and sensuality of its floral notes in a perfume in which floral absolutes are harmoniously combined: sweet and vibrant Damask rose, seductive and luminous Sambac jasmine, and powerful, voluptuous Indian tuberose.

Size: SPRAY 2.5 OZ

• What does this smell like?? Is it an older type is smell??6 Answers
  • How does this smell for $117.00?1 Answers
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
This is such a pretty and soft scent with floral tones . A nice every day scent that isn’t overpowering. I wear it often, and usually during the day when I am going out to lunch with my husband or friends. It’s nice for evening too.
Dilpreet D.
Easton, PA
Love this perfume. Got this as a Christmas gift from my mom from Macy's. It came with a lotion and two little samples. it's been like a year it's still almost half the smell of it it's so so so good! Will definitely purchase this again during Black Friday or Christmas.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Dior J'adore L'or I thought this was one that I really loved. I ordered through mail and I it's not like the one I really liked. But smells good but not my favorite.
Margaret J.
Panama City, FL
This was my go to sent a couple of years ago! It is a perfect every day perfume- day or night! Its feminine without being overly floral. I currently am wearing a Tom Ford perfume everyday but every once and awhile i will switch it and wear the J'adore. I would repurchases this item again.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Very floral. Has several different notes and for my skin it definitely was the jasmine that stayed the strongest through out wearing it int eh day and I didn't even know that they came out with a hair perfume! Genius!  I bought that also! I love the gift set that I got and it is a pretty perfume. I wear all kinds of perfume because I get really bored and this is a good one to change up now and then.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This smell is fresh clean and sophisticated. I use to spray it on every day because it will last! It is very sophisticated and not all people like it but I would recommend it to someone who love to smell clean. It's a little pricey but it lasts a LONG time. I've had mine for 2+ years.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I love the smell of this and my hubby thinks it's a real sexy scent. It comes in the cutest bottle and never gives me any trouble. It has a fantastic price point and every time someone asks me what I am wearing I am usually wearing this product!
Melody C.
This has a nice scent. It's long lasting. The bottle is pretty. It's not cheap, but most good perfumes aren't. I would use it for a nighttime event or a special occasion. It's not an everyday scent for me.
Natali C.
San Antonio
Jadore L' Absolu was the gift that kept on giving. A luxe scent for those days of feeling feminine. you will pay a large price, but considering its value I believe it is worth it. this was purchased at Nordstroms, the packing is lovely and easy to store
Hermi W.
Sexy scent that makes you charming and glamorous. The hourglass bottle design gives you that impression too. Lasts long and for this reason has great value although it might be pricey. Would recommend to others
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
What does this smell like?? Is it an older type is smell??
Ashley R.
Baltimore, MD
How does this smell for $117.00?