BY DIOR

The history of Absolutes has its roots in flower absolutes.
Obtained by extraction, an Haute Parfumerie procedure, absolutes have a deep, sensual and intense facet.
Luxuriant and sophisticated, J'adore L'absolu sublimely enhances the intensity and sensuality of its floral notes in a perfume in which floral absolutes are harmoniously combined: sweet and vibrant Damask rose, seductive and luminous Sambac jasmine, and powerful, voluptuous Indian tuberose.

Size: SPRAY 2.5 OZ

Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
This is such a pretty and soft scent with floral tones . A nice every day scent that isn’t overpowering. I wear it often, and usually during the day when I am going out to lunch with my husband or friends. It’s nice for evening too.
Dilpreet D.
Easton, PA
Love this perfume. Got this as a Christmas gift from my mom from Macy's. It came with a lotion and two little samples. it's been like a year it's still almost half the smell of it it's so so so good! Will definitely purchase this again during Black Friday or Christmas.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Dior J'adore L'or I thought this was one that I really loved. I ordered through mail and I it's not like the one I really liked. But smells good but not my favorite.
Margaret J.
Panama City, FL
This was my go to sent a couple of years ago! It is a perfect every day perfume- day or night! Its feminine without being overly floral. I currently am wearing a Tom Ford perfume everyday but every once and awhile i will switch it and wear the J'adore. I would repurchases this item again.
Melody C.
This has a nice scent. It's long lasting. The bottle is pretty. It's not cheap, but most good perfumes aren't. I would use it for a nighttime event or a special occasion. It's not an everyday scent for me.
Hermi W.
Sexy scent that makes you charming and glamorous. The hourglass bottle design gives you that impression too. Lasts long and for this reason has great value although it might be pricey. Would recommend to others
Jennifer B.
Sioux Falls, sd
I am in love with this perfume it is my absolute favorite. Ive never tried any others. I think that it is pretty pricy for what you get i think that it is a good one.
Dalila T.
This is one of my favorite! The smell is very elegant you can use it day and at night and very long lasting, you can go with this to anywhere, it's very small and confortable.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I love, love, LOVE this perfume. This has to be my all time favorite. It is pretty strong, so you only need a little bit, and it lasts all day without going funky on you.
I have a very sensitive nose. Some perfumes that I love when I first spray it, change their note after some time and I cant stand them. But, this one is absolutely amazing.
I am also not a fan of flowery perfumes. But this one, I love despite of being flowery. It must be the other notes in it.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love this perfume. I was given a few samples of it and loved it so much that I went back and bought the full size. It is such a light, sweet scent but it's not overpowering. I'm usually sensitive to stronger scents and they give me a headache. Dior definitely didn't do that to me. It lasted a long time too. I was still able to smell it hours later.