BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralKey Notes: Fleur de Sel, Ylang-Ylang, PeachAbout: J'adore InJoy is the perfume that captures the scent of pure joy, instant pleasure, and an exuberant declaration of love for life. Francois Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, has created a salted sensation that is both original and unexpected with its daring floral-fruity-salty scent. A refreshing, salty Fleur de Sel note brightens the lively freshness of two white flowers: Madagascan ylang-ylang essence, custom-crafted in Grasse, and jasmine sambac. Finished with a juicy peach note, J'adore InJoy has a singular charm that seizes the senses with its light, salty nectar. Follow the J'adore body care ritual with a spray of J'adore InJoy to scent your skin and create to impression you desire."With J'adore InJoy, I created an original fruity-salty accord to make white flowers shine. This Fleur de Sel is modern in style and literally smells of joy." Francois Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I recently bought this on a cruise since it wasn't available in the United States. When I smelled it I was instantly in love with In Joy. It was $102 for 3.4 ounces. I don't know what I will do when it's gone I'm already sad thinking about it.
alejandra m.
Love the small not to heavy but also not to light I love the small Of the perfume came in a cute bottle love it
Kristina M.
Sacramento , CA
Got this for my birthday and I'm obsessed!!!!!!!!!!! It has replaced my favorite scent of 3 years!
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
I got a little sample of this and I love it! It's a really nice light scent. Very impressed
The smell of this perfume is amazing I love it so much. A bit pricey but it is dior. I recommend it
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanna get this perfume but idk how it smells. Is it too strong? And is it long lasting?