BY DIOR

J'adore Injoy is a perfume that literally "smells" of joy. A new, instant pleasure, an exclamation that springs forth like a declaration of love for life: J'adore Injoy!

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, has created a salty treat that is both original and surprising…
A flower with a freshness that is full and lively, soft and incisive, custom-crafted in Grasse.
J’adore Injoy has a charm like no other that seizes the senses with a daring floral-fruity-salty accord. Ylang-Ylang Essence from Madagascar and Jasmine Sambac are brightened with a refreshing Fleur de Sel note and bursting with juicy Peach. A light and salty nectar, as refreshing as a beautiful, ripe fruit.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This scent is not for me. I don’t even know if I should review the product because it’s just not my smell. But I guess since it’s a product I’m still entitled to my opinion of not liking it. I can’t judge by how long it lasts compared to perfumes or anything else about it other than the fact that this smell if not for me. In fact I hate it. It smells like an old lady. My friend on the other hand loves this perfume & wanted to buy it for so long but doesn’t know if she wants to spend all that money on a bottle of perfume. The bottles okay too. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. I guess it looks pretty fancy but not my style on my vanity.
Britnee J.
I dont really care for the packaging or the bottle that it comes in. However, I love the scent. It has a nice light long lasting scent that commands attention. One spray will definitely do you justice for majority of the day. Its not a staple in my fragrance collection but it is definitely a staple worthy fragrance. This is most certainly one of those fragrances that would make a great gift for a significant other or loved one.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
For me this is the perfect daytime fragrance. It’s light but has good staying power. I have to be careful of where I work about wearing heavier perfumes so this is perfect. As far as the scent, it reminds me of early summer days when it’s just starting to really warm up. I do wish it wasn’t quite as pricey. But a little goes a long way so I’ll have the bottle for quite a while I’m sure.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this j'adore perfume! It's one of the best ones they have. The bottle is cute. The scent is a floral scent which is my favorite. It's a bit pricey but well worth it. I would recommend this perfume if your into floral scent.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is such a classy sophisticated perfume it always reminds me of my aunt and her beautiful outfits for her sophisticated office job it’s great value last super long and smells amazing I love this perfume
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this! I smelled a sample walking through Macy’s one day and fell in love. I decided to finally bite the bullet and fork out the money. Totally worth it!
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I recently bought this on a cruise since it wasn't available in the United States. When I smelled it I was instantly in love with In Joy. It was $102 for 3.4 ounces. I don't know what I will do when it's gone I'm already sad thinking about it.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
This Dior J'adore Injoy smells amazing, it has a scent that'll draw anyone to want to be near you, it smells so romantic!
Anh C.
Mesa, AZ
My all time favorite perfume. The smell is sooooo elegant, feminine and sophisticated. everytime I wear it, I get so many compliments (especially men 😁😁😁). The smell lasts all day, no matter what the condition of the weather is. I have been using this perfume for the past 10 years. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Raynell B.
Beautiful fragrance with a floral smell of jasmine & roses. The price runs about $74 for a 1oz. bottle but well worth the price & the bottle is done so well in gold & clear glass, very sophisticated looking. I would recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a floral scent. Perfect gift for any woman.
Fadia A.
cairo , madinaty
Is this fragrance constant throughout the day, and the smell of its permeability, I wish to know from someone who already tried it and thanks in advance .
Chrissy M.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this product worth $100
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
I really wanna get this perfume but idk how it smells. Is it too strong? And is it long lasting?