Dior J'adore Hair Mist

by Dior

#20 in Hair Mists

A generous and feminine gesture. The effect is light and leaves a subtle trail. In its travel-friendly amphora, J’adore Hair Mist is a new hair fragrance that you can take everywhere. In a single step, it illuminates the hair and enhances it with the fresh and floral trail of J’adore: Juicy and sparkling Blood Orange, the green burst of Neroli from Grasse, the sensually spirited Damascus Rose.

How much does this cost? I’d love to purchase but don’t want to break the bank
Has anyone tried this? What’s the scent like? Recommend?
This product sounds really good. Where can I Find it in Canada?
Start your review of Dior J'adore Hair Mist!
Stacie H.
Monroe, NC
Dior J'adore Hair Mist uploaded by Stacie H.
Dior J'adore Hair Mist uploaded by Stacie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the most scrumptious/luxurious hair mist I have ever purchased! It does have the exact same fragrance as the perfume, however, the hair mist seems to be a little more subtle- meaning it is not as strong. Luckily, these are heavily/strongly scented to begin with so I like that it is not too overpowering! I have found that it does pair well with other fragrances that contain similar notes. I will definitely be repurchasing this and also plan to purchase as gifts in the future- I highly recommend!! Dior J'adore Hair Mist
Rana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Dior J'adore Hair Mist uploaded by Rana R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite hair mist !! I have tried so many other hair mists but this is so far the best, it just smells amazing and the smell stays on my hair for hours, i spray it after styling my hair!! It’s a little bit pricey though but worth the money every time! Love it !!
Priya M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how lovely and light this smells. This is the perfect scent for summer. Not too overpowering. I spray some of this in my hair in the morning and I get lots of compliments on how good my hair smells from my friends.
Alexa J.
Elk Grove Village
This is a pricey product but worth every penny! It gives my hair such a beautiful scent hours after I've applied it. I give my hair a few sprays after styling and I've gotten so many compliments. It's not damaging to your hair either because there's isn't actual perfume chemicals in it and it's perfectly safe for your hair
Sandra G.
Loveland, CO
Este perfume es suave pero a la vez fuerte tiene un exquisito olor que no puedes dejar de oler es perfecto yo lo uso de día y de noche y tengo el mismo éxito siempre me preguntan que perfume llevo puesto y eso me encanta.
Samantha K.
OH
1,043 reviews
I absolutely love this scent and a hair must is amazing this makes my hair smell awesome I have to have this in my life
Amelia M.
De Soto, KS
Christian Dior J'Adore hair mist is the best because it is Christian Dior. The fact that it is a Christian Dior product says volumes, thus, enough said.
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I had to rate this product 5 starts because it’s just that good! I love the smell and it last so long! I absolutely love this item and I would call it one of my favorite perfumes. The smell is not overwhelming at all but it strong at the same time!
Susan G.
I just purchased this for the first time and it smells amazing! Not too floral and not too heavy. I have allergies and it’s not overwhelming. I don’t like fruit scented sprays so this is really good. Dior Miss Dior Hair Mist
Tabitha W.
Moody , AL
I wish it did more for the price. I'd rather spend my money on a bottle of perfume. Lovely concept, just not lasting enough.