BY DIOR #10 in Hair Mists

A generous and feminine gesture. The effect is light and leaves a subtle trail. In its travel-friendly amphora, J’adore Hair Mist is a new hair fragrance that you can take everywhere. In a single step, it illuminates the hair and enhances it with the fresh and floral trail of J’adore: Juicy and sparkling Blood Orange, the green burst of Neroli from Grasse, the sensually spirited Damascus Rose.

Buy on Sephora
Sandra G.
loveland
Este perfume es suave pero a la vez fuerte tiene un exquisito olor que no puedes dejar de oler es perfecto yo lo uso de día y de noche y tengo el mismo éxito siempre me preguntan que perfume llevo puesto y eso me encanta.
Meagan L.
Frisco, TX
By far one of my favorite products ever created!! My hair smells so beautiful!!! The smell is very soft, feminine, flowery and pretty!! Love it love it love it!! Definitely worth trying out for anyone who is a fragrance fanatic!
Camila L.
I bought at Sephora . Sweet and light scent . Great for spring and summer . Great for Day or night . Last very long . I love it ! . Great for Christmas gift. Beautiful packaging. I highly recommend . I will definitely buy again .
Yamilka P.
It is a perfume that I discovered very recently and I fell in love, I realized that I had been smelling it in people for years and I was surprised because it is a smell that I have always liked. I find it very feminine and elegant and can use it for any occasion. I perceive the jasmine, the magnolia and the spikenard with the pear and the melon, together in an intense floral-fruity explosion but that in turn is soft and delicate, it seems to me a very harmonious combination. The only thing that saturates me a bit is that high point of spikenard I perceive, since I personally do not like the nard to stand out too much because it is a flower that saturates me a lot, but that is a personal appreciation, in all ways And Luck for me, the end of an hour or so, the hip point low (the less so the I perceive) and the left of what the protagonist, that's when for me the perfume passes a to be perfect". On my skin it has very good duration (8-10 hours) and on the clothes can last for days. Also note that leaves a powerful wake
Samagda J.
Doral
’adore is an extraordinary fragrance because it achieves the feat of being an original signature that is easily appealing. Sensual without being too heavy, it is a composition that brings opposites together, that makes iconic floral notes into an alluring, unique and mysterious ensemble. J’adore invents a flower that doesn't exist, an ideal."
Gina Mae A.
Jadore is a beautiful fragrance.i love it.i had 2 bottles and will definitely buy another.i know you will love it too.i recognize the smells when complete strangers are wearing it and guess that its jadore.im always right.jadore is a truly wonderful experience.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I am huge on freshening my hair and making it smell as hair usually keeps in smells much longer than skin in my opinion. So this perfume for hair is perfect, it lasts a long time. I've received quite a few compliments about it. It's hard to describe the scent but I would say flowery/fruity combination, some sort that I like :)
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Mmmmm I love Jadore perfume. When I saw the hair mist, I couldn't even contain my excitement. I squealed in the store. I haven't looked back ever since. I love it! It is such a delicious but sophisticated scent. It doesn't have that old lady smell to it that alot of the higher end perfumes have. I love it!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Love the idea of hair perfume, definitely a total luxury and high price but I love it as a treat, hair smells amazing and I love the packaging. Love the compliments I get for how good I smell all day! Not sure if it's thanks to this, my perfume or my lotion but I get compliments all the time!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
OMG love this stuff! I'm a smoker, but hate smelling it in my hair, so I use this stuff pretty regularly and get compliments all the time about it. The only downside is that it's kind of expensive. I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue so in the future.
Sarah S.
North York , ON
This product sounds really good. Where can I Find it in Canada?
Elham A.
Clermont ferrand
Da 1 a10 quanto vi piace?
Jessie P.