BY DIOR

J’adore is the fragrance of flowers that bloom with absolute femininity. For the Extrait de Parfum, François Demachy wanted to give dense and dazzling expression to the primary accord. Seeking an extreme concentration, he composed a generous and intense bouquet of flowers that work in a beautiful harmony. Using ingredients with character like Rose de Mai Absolute, Damascus Rose Absolute, Jasmine Sambac Absolute and Ylang-Ylang Essence.

The J’adore bottle is a modern expression of the amphora Christian Dior chose for his first olfactory creations. Made entirely of glass, each bottle is hand-gilded with fine gold, sealed with a baudruche film, tightly wrapped with gold thread, and affixed with the Dior seal.

Ann O.
The first time I saw this perfume was in my moms closet when I was like 5 and I fell in love. I look for this scent in every perfume I buy. If agrees with my body scent and it is my signature scent. I will always buy it. Also, a little goes a long way, it has a strong scent with just one pump.
Lexi M.
I've been using this perfume since it first came out. Over a decade ago. Really classic sweet romantic scent that isn't too powerful. This replaced chanel number 5 on my shelf. I typically have several bottles of perfume at a time, and this one is classic.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I would see this perfume in commercials and I had to buy! I was curious at first about the smell but turned out it smells wonderful. The price is affordable and has a sweet smell to it I would recommend for others.
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
If you want to have a subtle "air" about you, this is the fragrance to get. It is a beautiful smell without being overwhelming or smelling like a grandma!
Rini M.
Bay City, TX
I love this perfume! Smells so great! My husband also loves it very much on me! I wear it everyday and run out so quickly because I can't stop spraying!😀
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
An instant classic by dios! I always know it's great when not only do I think it smells fantastic, people constantly as "what are you wearing?"
Solvein R.
Hesperia
So many great fragrances it's a hard to keep up, this particular fragrance smells wonderful and it last all day. you won't be disappointed.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Elegant, delicate, classic and sexy. Only some words that describe the way this perfume smells and makes you feel.
Mariama B.
Murcia
I've never tried this But i've heard that is expensive. I would like to Have one so i can give ir to my mum. Bye!
Raiah T.
Sacramento, California
Many products without price why?