Dior J'adore Eau Lumiere Hair Mist 1.3 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Gina Mae A.Dior J'adore Eau Lumiere Hair Mist 1.3 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Smiltė N.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #33 in Facial Mists

A delicate mist to protect the hair while infusing it with the iconic fragrance of J'adore Eau Lumiere. This infinitely light mist is enriched with cotton nectar and jasmine flower extract to protect the hair against environmental aggressors and restore its fresh shine instantly. All while delicately infusing hair with the scent of J'adore Eau Lumiere. Joyful top notes explode and captivate as blood orange essence awakens the senses and whets the appetite. Neroli from Vallauris is an intense flower that shines with a radiance as white as its petals and as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. It unfurls alongside orange blossom absolute. The sweetness of magnolia, tinged with vanilla and lemon, meets the delicate and lively beauty of the base note and essence of J'adore, the Damascan Rose. Francois Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J'adore. With J'adore Eau Lumiere, Demachy highlighted its contrasts, fine-tuned its facets, and renewed its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. Notes: Blood Orange Essence, Neroli from Vallauris, Damascena Rose Essence. Style: Floral. Romantic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Yamilka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a perfume that I discovered very recently and I fell in love, I realized that I had been smelling it in people for years and I was surprised because it is a smell that I have always liked. I find it very feminine and elegant and can use it for any occasion. I perceive the jasmine, the magnolia and the spikenard with the pear and the melon, together in an intense floral-fruity explosion but that in turn is soft and delicate, it seems to me a very harmonious combination. The only thing that saturates me a bit is that high point of spikenard I perceive, since I personally do not like the nard to stand out too much because it is a flower that saturates me a lot, but that is a personal appreciation, in all ways And Luck for me, the end of an hour or so, the hip point low (the less so the I perceive) and the left of what the protagonist, that's when for me the perfume passes a to be perfect". On my skin it has very good duration (8-10 hours) and on the clothes can last for days. Also note that leaves a powerful wake
Samagda J.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
’adore is an extraordinary fragrance because it achieves the feat of being an original signature that is easily appealing. Sensual without being too heavy, it is a composition that brings opposites together, that makes iconic floral notes into an alluring, unique and mysterious ensemble. J’adore invents a flower that doesn't exist, an ideal."
Gina Mae A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jadore is a beautiful fragrance.i love it.i had 2 bottles and will definitely buy another.i know you will love it too.i recognize the smells when complete strangers are wearing it and guess that its jadore.im always right.jadore is a truly wonderful experience.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am huge on freshening my hair and making it smell as hair usually keeps in smells much longer than skin in my opinion. So this perfume for hair is perfect, it lasts a long time. I've received quite a few compliments about it. It's hard to describe the scent but I would say flowery/fruity combination, some sort that I like :)
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mmmmm I love Jadore perfume. When I saw the hair mist, I couldn't even contain my excitement. I squealed in the store. I haven't looked back ever since. I love it! It is such a delicious but sophisticated scent. It doesn't have that old lady smell to it that alot of the higher end perfumes have. I love it!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the idea of hair perfume, definitely a total luxury and high price but I love it as a treat, hair smells amazing and I love the packaging. Love the compliments I get for how good I smell all day! Not sure if it's thanks to this, my perfume or my lotion but I get compliments all the time!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG love this stuff! I'm a smoker, but hate smelling it in my hair, so I use this stuff pretty regularly and get compliments all the time about it. The only downside is that it's kind of expensive. I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue so in the future.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it.
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like so much this product, because When I'm going to my work I apply this fragance. I'm thinking that this fragrance harsh If you apply in the morning the fragance all the day you are so perfumed. I bought it for my mom, and she liked it. In my opinion Dior is a brand so expensive, but I think this fragrance had price so typical.
Sai P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my hair to smell beautiful. I often sprayed perfume in my hair until I discovered this. This smells just so heavenly and does not damage nor dry Pt my hair and the smell lasts all day and my
Husband can stop smelling and playing with my hair when kissing me.