BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittanyalissa A.
Harrison , NY
I collect fragrances because as a woman I love to smell wonderful. But one of my all time favorites is Dior jadore! I recently went into Sephora and had to purchase the new lumiere because it smells even better that the original. If you can bank it, I think it's a great idea to purchase this goodness...
Joseth C.
I just got this as a gift and I love it. It's smells awesome. It has soft mild scent not to strong to knock you down from the slightest sniff.
DUAPARA G.
I LOVE It Jadore!!! Me encanta este perfume siempre lo compro es fresco y muy rico ❤️ me recuerda a los eventos más importantes de mi vida.
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
This is the softest prettiest smell. I just love it. I wear it in the spring and summer as it is just so pretty . I think in terms of lasting fragrance it is well worth the money. When I wear it to church I always get asked what I'm wearing.
@nyctvar 🌟.
Madrid
Exquisite fragrance, soft, feminine enhancement, accentuation of glamor in every drop. Subtle and glamorous presentation, simple and light at the same time of majestic!
Terry G.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually give it a much higher score. It smells so wonderfully. And the reaction you get while wearing it priceless. And the smell lingers
Amy J.
Daphne, AL
I bought this thinking it had more of a sweet smell. I did try it in the store but for some reason it smelt stronger and more mature when I went to wear it.
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
Took me years to find a signature scent that the hubby and I both love. This was the scent. It's light and fun, and not oppressive.
Khushi M.
Zingem
I really love this product
The smell is really good and it stays for a long time .
The package of the perfume is really cute .
XOXO Khushi ♡
majd m.
Algeria
Dior j'adore eau lumiere edt
Damascan rose and niroli intertwine with sicilian orange for a luminous bouquet that is radiant and tender ll at once ..
This perfume smells like the original J'adore edp but in a more light and soft way ..

Macy's