BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Absolutely love J'adore, This is another product I discovered while flipping through a magazine back in 2003.. the first chance I had, I got me a bottle and have been hooked every since. I love that the smell is clean and fresh, I always get a compliment when wearing this. This is a permanent fixture on my vanity.
Myriam m.
Montreal
This version of Dior's J'adore is my go to for summer time as the smell is lighter than the original!
Jwana J.
It is my favorite perfume I need it in the official events and parties.. all women should have it for sure
majd m.
Algeria
Dior j'adore eau lumiere edt
Damascan rose and niroli intertwine with sicilian orange for a luminous bouquet that is radiant and tender ll at once ..
This perfume smells like the original J'adore edp but in a more light and soft way ..
lujain i.
amman
Amazinnnng I love it ❤❤❤ it's mg favourite perfume
The smell of this perfume is very beautiful and opulent
Greba D.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Macy's
I was obsessed this perfume when it came out and I still am! I have a little necklace that matches the perfume bottle 😂😂
Elizabeth R.
villa sombrero
Que hermoso es el mejor produntos ami me encanta súper bueno y de muy buena calidad ami me gusta mucho se los recomienda
Aquien sea muy Buenos love es súper buenísimo
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
This is one of my favorite perfumes I have been wearing it since my mom let me try it on was I was a little girl
Eya M.
Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2011. This floral fruity fragrance has a blend of citruses, mandarin orange, neroli, jasmine, African orange Flower, ylang-ylang, tuberose, rose, and vanille notes.
Sharmin S.
FONTENAY SOUS BOIS
Ce parfum est l'un de mes parfum favori et également l'un des meilleur. Il dure facilement plus de deux mois. La bouteille est très original et classe. Le parfum sent un mélange de fleur et de fraîcheur nous met de bon humeur. Je le rachèterais sans hésiter.

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.