BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
batoul s.
In den Hanfgärten 21
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette ich habe diese purfum zwei mal gekauft und benutzt
Es reicht mir und ich habe ihm sehr gefallen
Vielen Dank
Christye G.
Iowa City, IA
I didn’t like this either. It is too overwhelming. It’s insanely strong and intense. A little goes a long way is an understatement.
Lacie B.
Salem, OR
Smells like an old lady. I got the lotion with it and the lotion has no scent to it. I would not recommend this perfume
Rebeca P.
I do not like this scent at all. I think it's overbearing. I prefer something lighter like Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray which is just a beautiful light fresh scent! With all fragrances, taste is very personal. Get a sample from Sephora to try before trying!
Leah F.
London
Classic scent from cd it seems like a really seductive scent I don't know if I like it though????
Sarah J.
I have to rate this low although many may disregard this review as I have allergies to some scents and unfortunatley this is one of them.
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Do you mean this one smells kind of like old lady and also the bottle design etc. isn’t really helping to change my mind about that I do like some other DR perfumes for sure though so I wouldn’t count out the branch just because of this one
Karen R.
Dawson Creek
I wouldn't buy it again. The smell wasn't very nice and it didn't last long. Personally not my thing but I'm sure others will like it
S R.
Received Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette as a gift I don't know why I opened it cause I remembered I had a sample and thought it was too strong for me sure enough its not my fragrance at all if you like a heavier fragrance then this is for you
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
As for me it smells hideously. What is surprising smell for a long time...Maybe it's simply not my product.

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.