BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy this scent, it is very fresh, sweet, and sexy all at the same time. It has quickly become my favorite
Perla A.
ontario
Omg when i was you ger my mom used to buy that fragence i remember the smell and i used to wear it without her knowing ! now I'm grown i tried to found it and it's really rare to found it ! this perfume is my childhood memories and my mom used to tell me the fragance that a woman used define her ! and this one define my mom so perfectly i tried to found it for her birthday but no chance ! it's a must have
To me... This perfume have its oun scent, I think if you like sweet fragrances this could be a good one!..
Carolina V.
Italia
I adore it is my favorite fragrance, lasts all day, nonouedi live without it
Erin E.
This smells amazing and always reminds me of my mother. It used to be her favorite perfume, and she's always had great things to say about it. I should definitely buy it for her again!
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Me encantan estos productos y amo sus fragancias la verdad volvería a probar nuevos productos de este tipo
Amber V.
My mom gave me that perfume for my birthday and i love it so much! It's smells fresh but also sweet. I don't know where she bought it but i'm definitely gonna buy it when i finished the bottle i have right now!
Miss G.
I don't find J'adore to be too sweet or too fruity, like so many other perfumes these days. It manages to stay light, yet present. It works well through all of its stages. smells great and i would highly recommend it
Nika C.
Minneapolis , MN
I love the smell of this perfume and always get compliments when I wear it. It's isn't to strong but still has a great smell. It last a long all day and I even wear it with the body lotion to keep the scent on longer. This is a wonderful perfume. The entire Dior J'adore scents are all great!
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.