BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
This is my favorite must have scent been using it for over 10 years and when my bottle gets less then half full I freak out and buy a new one because I honestly can't go w out this perfume
Courtney h.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I bought this for my sister and she loves it!! Its not to strong for her. An it is price but it will last if u dont use alot of it. It has a light weight scent. Nothing can compare to it.
anna h.
Troy
Love this product but it smells a little strange. You don’t have to put a lot on for it to work. The scent smells a tad like Grandma. Bought it from Sephora. The bottle is very nice and packaging looks elegant. There is slight room for a scent change.
Erin E.
This smells amazing and always reminds me of my mother. It used to be her favorite perfume, and she's always had great things to say about it. I should definitely buy it for her again!
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Smells amazing! One spray is all you need, it lasts through out the day leaving a romantic smell! The bottle is so cute and it's very long lasting !! I will recommend to a friend!
Aures I.
barceloneta
Omg it smells amazing! The best this about it is that it lasts on the skin, and for me thats great because for some reason i fine women perfume lasts less then mens. Ahahahah
Anna S.
This is by far the best smell in the world))) I adore him and he always has me) persistent, enticing, the smell of a real woman! A beautiful, expensive bottle and the smell of a million
Libby V.
damascus , OR
might my my favorite smell of all time! its light and fresh but last all day and smells so good but not over powering and people who don't like perfume would love it.
Crystal M.
I love this!! Honestly, I wouldn't have even tried if it wasn't my boyfriend. He was able to get a sample (some company party and J'adore was in the goodie back) He got this in the bag and of course gave it to me to use. I saw Dior and didn't expect to be attached lol But it's amazing! I love the scent and everytime I put it on, I make sure I don't put too much (maybe about one or two sprays) I always get compliments. I want to try the new one - I fell in love with that one too and it's a lighter scent but J'adore will forever be my favorite.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
I used to brag about how great this perfume is in the Eau de Parfum, that even if I washed the clothes the scent would stay. Eau de Toilette is the lighter version of the Parfum, so a little cheaper in price and best for those who may be too sensitive to the more concentrated version in the Parfum. I have never met anyone who did love or compliment this perfume. A keeper FOR LIFE!

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.