BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
One of the best old lady smells I have sometimes you walk by an old person and wonder what they wearing one was wearing this and I immediately got mine at bell it lasts long on clothes and skin and to me affordable for high end
Breanna P.
I smell   Elegant but elderly and old lady like 😂😂😂  it is still regardless of beautiful scent ,  but personally does not fit for me ....,....  I did so ever , re-purchase this item for to use as a gift for my grandmother . And she loves and where is this perfume nearly every time I see her
Kashleigh K.
['Blanket', ''], TX
Jador perfume is so amazing it smells so good my mom bought it one time for Christmas and it was so good it totally met my expectations and it had a good value it's totally what I was looking for and smells so good
Jessica W.
This is my favorite perfume. I am a perfume junkie and I have over 30 bottles at home but no matter how many I try this one is still my favorite. I have used this for years and will continue to. It has a clean and fresh scent at an affordable price. Everyone needs to try this.
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
No words would describe how much this purfume smells good! The packaging and bottle is too adorable! The smell lasts long and it's refreshing smell! Would recommend this to everyone! It's perfect!!!!!!
Monica A.
I love the smell off this perfume . It last me all day even when I have been running around doing errands all day. Everyone that smells it like the smell off it.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
This is my favorite must have scent been using it for over 10 years and when my bottle gets less then half full I freak out and buy a new one because I honestly can't go w out this perfume
Courtney h.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I bought this for my sister and she loves it!! Its not to strong for her. An it is price but it will last if u dont use alot of it. It has a light weight scent. Nothing can compare to it.
anna h.
Troy
Love this product but it smells a little strange. You don’t have to put a lot on for it to work. The scent smells a tad like Grandma. Bought it from Sephora. The bottle is very nice and packaging looks elegant. There is slight room for a scent change.
Erin E.
This smells amazing and always reminds me of my mother. It used to be her favorite perfume, and she's always had great things to say about it. I should definitely buy it for her again!

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.