BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
Used to wear this all the time smells amazing!! My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long. It wears off fairly quickly and I found myself reapplying often. It was given to me as a gift and there's definitely room for improvement.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
The Eau Lumière is more expensive than some others I enjoy, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth it. It is has a lighter floral scent that I enjoy to wear during the day. It is more girly than what I am usually drawn to, but I still like it.
J N.
Smells delicious! Classy packaging, the bottle is slim and feels great - just looks like a classic shape. Light and feminine smell. Purchased from a beauty store. Decent pricing for a luxury perfume brand. Maybe an upgraded version of the smell would be nice.
Daisy Y.
My grandma has this. I thought it was cheap. I didnt know it was Dior. It smells like old lady. She doesn't even use it all like that. Not a fan. I wouldn't buy this for a young person.
Lauren B.
Traverse city
Love the scent! It's potent and long lasting and i only need to use a little bit because it's strong. I have used it for 4 years and still love it. It smells really classy. I would not want it any other way because it's perfect :)
Hafsa R.
El Sobrante , CA
J'adore is for every age you know whether you're a teen and your twenties or thirties 40 to 50 or so on it is an amazing scent in mixes so well with the body oils and it always smells great on everybody also a little different
Stacey C.
Canton, MA
Absolutely fell in love with the scent of this fragrance and I wear it whenever I'm out. The price is reasonable and when I recommended it to my mom she loved it. I bought this perfume at my nearest Macy's and I do not regret it
Ariel S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I love the smell of this perfume. The packaging is so pretty and fits the product very well. The smell is strong but not too overpowering. I would definitely recommend this sent to others who also like a nice crisp area sent
Karla M.
arlington, tx
Oldie but goody. One of diors most popular fragrances. Leaves you feeling sophisticated and beautiful . Doesn’t over power you but lingers once you are gone . Has a fresh scent but still feminine. Won’t be disappointed
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
I love this for going out! The scent is amazing and lasts forever! I absolutely adore the bottle and will never run out of this product! I’m glad they’re branching out and developing different scents for this line.

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.