BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Salma A.
I bought this perfume for my mom on Mother's Day but once I get smelt it on her I had to buy it for myself it's a little pricey but a A lot more affordable than other perfumes it comes in a nice bottle and the centers like a really fancy classy kind of floor early fresh scent
Carla C.
Whittier , CA
Omg I love this one I have mine and I always use it it smells so good , this is my first time purchasing it but I wouldn't definitely buy another one , the price is amazing and it does last a long time the smell last a long time on your skin and clothes I would definitely recommend it
Irma V.
I love this perfume is one of my favorites. I only use it for special occasions. It was a gift from my boyfriend and I really like it. I personally love perfumes, but this is one of my favorites. The scent is very relaxing and refreshing I would definitely buy it again!
Deydra B.
I love the aroma of these fragrance I bought twice already I normally buy it online or at store in this shade I am a repeat user I just love it I always use it it last the entire day without wearing off you should buy it I recommend it to everyone who loves a good aroma
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is a pretty intense fragrance. I would almost say overpowering. It definitely lasts a long time, but it just wasn't for me. After having the barely used bottle for many years, I ended up getting rid of it.
Rebeca P.
I do not like this scent at all. I think it's overbearing. I prefer something lighter like Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray which is just a beautiful light fresh scent! With all fragrances, taste is very personal. Get a sample from Sephora to try before trying!
Ava S.
Not really for me. I tried it but it didn't work with my personal body chemistry. It was too sweet maybe or a little overpowering on the floral side. I got it as a tester at Sephora and wore it in the summer so maybe both of those helped it to come off too strong.
AnnMarie P.
Silver Spring, MD
This product is a little pricey for my taste but it is extremely worth it. Two sprays and you have the perfect amount of scent on you. It's not to overbearing and last a very long time. The scent is definitely unique. I would definitely recommend this to others
cayleth v.
My mom loves this perfume! I like the smell, is strong and powerful, however so super feminine. I've been getting this for Mother's Day since I had memory! It's one of her favorite perfumes, plus the bottle is beautiful, I mean, the packaging is just great!
Kathelyn A.
I personally do not like these types of scents. However, my mother who is a mature woman is in love with this perfume. She has already repurchased three times. Lasts a really long time on the skin, and works great with the lotion. Totally worth the money.

Macy's