BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Erikka R.
My absolute favorite fragrance. I get compliments everywhere I go. The bottle is simple and classy. The scent is not too heavy. It is light enough to wear to work (I work in a hospital) and also good for a night out. One thing that could be improved is that it does not last as long as I would like.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this perfume so much! it was given to me as a gift. I wear it almost every time I go out! The smell is to die for. Is very long-lasting which I love. You only need one spray. I would purchase this over and over again!
Nika C.
Minneapolis , MN
I love the smell of this perfume and always get compliments when I wear it. It's isn't to strong but still has a great smell. It last a long all day and I even wear it with the body lotion to keep the scent on longer. This is a wonderful perfume. The entire Dior J'adore scents are all great!
Shayna W.
This is one of my favorite everyday scents. It is really a classic light floral fragrance. I personally do not use perfume very often but the bigger the bottle the better the value per fluid ounces. Perfume does have an expiration and can go bad so keep that in mind when making any fragrance purchase.
Griseda H.
j'adore eau lumière is such a great fragrance. I love it. I love even the classic one formula and this similar to it but is more worm when you smell it. This is like breathing a spring morning. The bottle is just the same as me classic. I really like it and I recommend this for those you like jadore.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst , NY
My favorite perfume by Dior is the Miss Dior perfume, but i have tried this one and I love it! But I'm more of a flowery smelling kind of person and this was a bit too strong, but the smell is nonetheless amazing and this is my moms favorite scent! My family and i are dior perfume family.
Terry S.
This is such a classic scent. I remember when I was younger my mom used to wear this everyday. A little spray goes a long way because it's a little on the strong side! I get compliments a lot when I wear this. I like that at the end of the day I can still get a little whiff of it.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Every time I wear this someone stops me and asks what I'm wearing. Its my signature fragrance and its worth it! I get mine from Macy's or Nordstrom and always there is a Dior gift or promo so its worth it. Try their skin lotion too and bubble bath you'll smell and feel so chic
Salma A.
I bought this perfume for my mom on Mother's Day but once I get smelt it on her I had to buy it for myself it's a little pricey but a A lot more affordable than other perfumes it comes in a nice bottle and the centers like a really fancy classy kind of floor early fresh scent
Aura C.
New York , NY
Classy and beautiful all in a bottle. I received my first taste of this perfume as a sample from Sephora, then I was hooked and in love. It smells perfect, not overpowering, not cheesy...just right...

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.