BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa S.
I remember as a child my mom loved this product and i grew up with the scent! I love this perfume. It lasts all day and probably 2-3 days because of the oils. It does not harm my skin if anything it feels silky. It smells AMAZING!!! I always get compliments of my scent when wearing this. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth the money. I have been buying this since forever and i actually ran out and cant wait to buy more
Nadine R.
Dior J'adore Eau De Parfum love this scent it reminds me of my youth as it was very popular then but J'Adore has captured the definition of Dior as a brand; classic, forever timeless, and truly elegant. Everyone knows and loves this scent just like the brand, Dior and that's and awesome thing. This scent is very strong but nice overall a bit goes a very long way but i love it!
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
This is the softest prettiest smell. I just love it. I wear it in the spring and summer as it is just so pretty . I think in terms of lasting fragrance it is well worth the money. When I wear it to church I always get asked what I'm wearing.
Taise M.
I liked the product, however I forgot at the time of purchase that it is toilet and so in a few hours of use as 2 to 3 hours the aroma disappears but even with that the aroma is wonderful and makes it successful by someone who feels where I am with him
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
One of my top 5 parfums. it's very gentle not over powering like other parfums I own. it's long lasting. Packaging box is beautiful I keep certain parfums in the boxes and this is one of them.  I bought this parfum at Macy's. I would buy this parfum again like I said it's a nice gentle parfum. I have recommended to others who ask what I'm wearing.
Andy G.
Fresno, CA
Great scent for younger and older generations! It had great lasting power, but the only thing is if you over spray, you'll definitely be a little overwhelming, which is easy with this perfume, the bottle is nice and sturdy, very luxurious! I would recommend trying it out in a smaller size first because the price is a little bit on the expensive side
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Not my favorite scent, but it's nice. I wouldn't buy it again because I like other fragrances better. The bottle is beautiful and it last a long time! It's fresh and floral which usual catches me. There was an under note that just didn't mesh well with my skin. I've smelled it on other people and it's lovely. Give it a whirl before you commit!
Antoinette A.
South gate, CA
This smell is so classy and nice I love this perfume it is one of my favorites! Long lasting and comes on strong at first but wears off and just the right amount stays on your skin so you smell beautiful. I have purchased this several times and I will continue to. I bought it at Sephora and it was about $110 for the big bottle, totally worth it.
Anita V.
I have bought this perfume before I really like the scent I bought it from Dillard's department store. It is beautiful packaging I love the bottle. When I like something I don't mind spending a little more money for it this is a good perfume and I will continue to buy it. Although it's not the only perfume I wear I do like lots of different scents.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Love love love love this scent. It's my all time favorite. I always receive compliments when I wear this. Or I can tell if someone else is wearing it. Even though everyone has different oils and scents smell different on every person this scent is so amazing and beautiful. Any women of any age can wear this.

Macy's