BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Holly V.
Miami , FL
I’ve tried both the original and the Lumiere versions. I have repeatedly purchased this scent over the years. It’s a pricier brand but worth the splurge. It lasts a fair amount of time. I highly recommend this perfume!
Alysa W.
San Clemente , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favorite scent. I don’t usually wear perfumer since it is strong and irritations, but this perfume is classic, soft, and delicate. I will never get tired of it and my husband loves it too!
Deisiree V.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This scent is light and fresh a bit more mature than my usual perfume. I tend to wear it to business meetings it smells elegant. I find myself wanting a bit more sweetness thats why i rated 3 ⭐️.
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Do you mean this one smells kind of like old lady and also the bottle design etc. isn’t really helping to change my mind about that I do like some other DR perfumes for sure though so I wouldn’t count out the branch just because of this one
Pleshette M.
Sayville, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite scent. It makes me feel attractive in a strange way. I like all the compliments i get when i wear this. Its also a scent that goes a long way with jusy a small amount.
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
I. Am. In. Love. So pretty, soft, and floral. The smell lasts all day:) I feel like a princess when I wear this perfume.. And the bottle, Very elegant and beautiful.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Absolutely love J'adore, This is another product I discovered while flipping through a magazine back in 2003.. the first chance I had, I got me a bottle and have been hooked every since. I love that the smell is clean and fresh, I always get a compliment when wearing this. This is a permanent fixture on my vanity.
Brittanyalissa A.
Harrison , NY
I collect fragrances because as a woman I love to smell wonderful. But one of my all time favorites is Dior jadore! I recently went into Sephora and had to purchase the new lumiere because it smells even better that the original. If you can bank it, I think it's a great idea to purchase this goodness...
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
When it comes to perfume, I rarely changed brands. If I like one, I am going to use it for years and years. Same thing goes for this perfume. My aunt gave it to me as a gift and since then I have never looked at any other brands. The smell stays and I always receive a compliment for it. I would totally recommend this to other girls and once I run out of my perfume, I am definitely going to buy a new bottle.
Lakshani M.
This is a very floral  fragrance which is PERFECT for summer time and daytime. the top notes are citruses, mandarin orange and neroli. I like it because its fresh and womanly at the same time. However,  Longevity is medium, but with a distinct pattern: Intensity drops off rather too quickly, after just a couple of hours, but then it has a very long, low residual which is quite pleasant up close on the skin.

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.