BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
There's something so unique about this smell. Can't quite put my finger on it. But it's sophisticated, yet still oh so sexy and seductive. Its a beautiful & long lasting fragrance, that I believe many women would love. Absolutely adore the design of the bottle too! It's stunning! Like a gorgeous, baby pink teardrop. Five stars for just the design alone! The bottle and wonderful scent paired together, react perfectly... Created pure elegance, in a beautiful bottle. Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette
Savannah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got a sample of this perfume when I was shopping one day and I loved the fresh and youthful sent of it. It seemed like a more everyday perfume rather than a special occasion one. I looked up prices and it was more than I’d like to spend on one perfume so I just used my sample but I kept it for as long as I could!
London P.
Cartersville, GA
This is a classic that I just LOVE. My husband loves this scent so much and he's all over me when I wear it. It's a great perfume that I just adore. It stays around for hours so I'm smelling good all day and night. I love this perfume and I probably always will
Whitney L.
Cupertino, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume and has been for a few years. I wore this on my wedding day because I knew this was exactly what I wanted for my big day. I also love the way it mellows out throughout the day. It doesn’t disappear but it blends with your body and still smells amazing.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume. I will always have this in my collection. I’m already freaking out that I’m halfway done with mine. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. Even the bottle is beautiful. I always get mine from Ulta or in a gift set.
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
This smells so clean and light! The smell stays with me all day. Price point is fair and it ranges in the same price point as most other higher end fragrances. This is one of my favorite perfumes and I get so many compliments when I wear it!
Lindsey L.
Goodyear, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite smells so good would recommend to anyone! I absolutely love the smell and am continually but more of it whenever in the mall. Would recommend to anyone for enjoys a fragrance that isn’t too strong but subtleZ
Wanda N.
Jersey city, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I recd. this perfume as a Christmas gift from a friend a couple of years ago. I found it a little strong. It has a fruity note and it contains ylang ylang, rose and jasmine. Great perfume which brings out your sensuality.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
One of my favorite perfumes. It’s very light and floral and fresh and it lasts allllllll day. It’s absolutely amazing and the packaging is very heavy and luxurious. I will always repurchase this and absolutely recommend it!
Holly V.
Miami , FL
I’ve tried both the original and the Lumiere versions. I have repeatedly purchased this scent over the years. It’s a pricier brand but worth the splurge. It lasts a fair amount of time. I highly recommend this perfume!

Macy's