BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dilven S.
Waltham, MA
This perfume is a compliment magnet. I own the full size. I usually don't care too much for floral scents, but this stuff is just lovely. Everyone should have a bottle of this at some point in their life. Mine just ran out & I have to go to Sephora & restock. It is a very soft & classy scent that lingers all day. I would highly recommend.
Claudia G.
Doral, FL
I was 15 the first time my sis gave me J'adore in christmas, I was like "Ugh... ¿Perfume? ¿Can I have a phone or something interesting?" But then I open the bottle and I fall in love. It's an elegant, soft and sofisticated frangance. I wish every girl in the world could have J'adore at least once in their lifetimes.
Marissa M.
Topeka, KS
I received this as a gift, and I am so thankful! This perfume is absolutely exquisite! I personally would not have purchased this on my own due to the expensive price, however I am in love with it now. I will continue to wear this perfume because the scent is wonderful and makes me feel fresh and beautiful.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
Dior is my #1 makeup brand! Didn't think their perfumes would be just as great! I went into Dillard's looking for a perfume as a gift and fell in love with this one for myself!! Lol yes I will definitely be purchasing again once I'm out! It's not a huge bottle so I'm sure I'll go through it quick lol
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
its Dior is classy is elegant I love the smell is great. it make me feel like a queen love the bottle is elegant. this perfume is long lasting if you go to bed without a shower you would feel the same. this is just perfect I would recommend all my ladies friend to buy this you wont regret it
Sarah E.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely adore J'adore! It's so distinct and yummy. Every single time I pray it I am instantly in a better mood than before. It's very floral and sweet without being too overpowering. It's a little lighter than the eau de parfume (which I prefer). But it's still beautiful on the skin!
Giovanna N.
Greensboro
I love this fragrance so much. I fell in love with it instantly. It's rich, floral and spicy, and makes me feel so pretty. I am almost out, so I haven't worn it in a while, but every time I do, I remember all over again how much I love it. There are definitely some deeper notes in there - it's not a lightweight, flowery thing. It's incredibly sensual and luxurious. I need to get a new one very soon!
ellesbeauty B.
San Francisco, CA
I am in love with Dior's Jadore line! I love the original but I also like this too. There is a classic elegant light scent that I love with this scent! Its a romantic type of scent.

*Tip: It lasts a longer amount of time if you apply lotion to your wrists prior to putting this on.
Jennifer B.
Savoy
I received this one year from my husband as a gift, I'm sure there was some huge marketing display for him to pick this pricey, but distinct scent. But so happy he did! Love this scent and not to toxic in the workplace. Seems to last all day long and I get many, many compliments.
Kelly M.
Burbank, CA
J'adore is what I called 'my grown up smell' it was my first non fruity smell I leaned towards, and the original toilette will always have a place in my heart, this new version at Sephora is so amazing it's sweet but not too sweet it's a perfect mix of grown up and playful to me.

Macy's