BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Parul M.
Oakton, VA
Holy moly it smells amazing. I LOVE this perfume but feel like I can’t wear it all the time. It just just SO expensive. I can not justify wearing this for everyday wear. It should only be worn for special occasions. Unless you don’t mind spending nearly $100 on everyday perfume. I received this as a Christmas gift and have kept it in the box with the matching lotion. The box it came it is truly beautiful. I love it so much but have not been able to show it off due to the price. I know I will not be able to justify spending that much money on an everyday perfume so the one I received as a gift will probably be worn once a few months!
Anya L.
I love Dior. Dior have been my first perfume ever and to this day I can’t get over how amazing of a smell it has. It’s not as cheap as other drug store perfume but it’s well worth it. I would recommend any lady to try this or get your hubby/bf buy you one :)
Summer K.
Philadelphia
I loveeee this fragrance! My friend wore it and I instantly was like “what is that”? And went and got it for myself! Its floral but still has a class perfume scent. I really love this one! It also in my opinion can be day or night time scent as well.
Julie L.
Gibson, LA
Oh wow, this perfume smells FABULOUS!! Has a beautiful, dainty fragrance and my husband says it’s sexy! And it never wears off until showering that evening which is great! And it’s also not overwhelmingly strong it’s PERFECT!!!
Hildeline C.
York , PA
Fresh floral scent , lasts all day long , perfect for a first date . Would defiantly use again , this perfume will make you feel sexy if you like sweet floral scents this perfume is for you. Can’t wait to get another one
Silvana H.
Beautiful bottle and great perfume. J’adore is such a beautiful and classic perfume that it’s always in my collection. It smells like Jasmines on me. I have repeatedly purchased this.
Melissa D.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
The Dior J’adore was gifted to me. I probably wouldn’t purchase it for myself. It was a little to intense of a smell for my taste. It’s bottle & packaging are beautiful to look at.
Tiffany T.
Staten Island
This is a classic. My grandmother wore it and every time I smell it, it reminds me of her. It’s very feminine and classic. Stays on forever and not overwhelming w scent at all
Joanna T.
Boston, MA
WONDERFUL SMELL! I cannot get enough if this perfume scent. It smells so good and lasts very long upon application. No complaints. It is definitely worth the money!
daniela f.
Friendswood, TX
this scent is amazing and luxurious. definitely brings memories to life and is not too strong. it wears amazingly through out the day with out giving me a headach

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.