BY DIOR

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger2 Answers
  • How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...3 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
Anya L.
I love Dior. Dior have been my first perfume ever and to this day I can’t get over how amazing of a smell it has. It’s not as cheap as other drug store perfume but it’s well worth it. I would recommend any lady to try this or get your hubby/bf buy you one :)
Silvana H.
Beautiful bottle and great perfume. J’adore is such a beautiful and classic perfume that it’s always in my collection. It smells like Jasmines on me. I have repeatedly purchased this.
Melissa D.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
The Dior J’adore was gifted to me. I probably wouldn’t purchase it for myself. It was a little to intense of a smell for my taste. It’s bottle & packaging are beautiful to look at.
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
There's something so unique about this smell. Can't quite put my finger on it. But it's sophisticated, yet still oh so sexy and seductive. Its a beautiful & long lasting fragrance, that I believe many women would love. Absolutely adore the design of the bottle too! It's stunning! Like a gorgeous, baby pink teardrop. Five stars for just the design alone! The bottle and wonderful scent paired together, react perfectly... Created pure elegance, in a beautiful bottle. Dior J'adore Eau De Toilette
Holly V.
Miami , FL
I’ve tried both the original and the Lumiere versions. I have repeatedly purchased this scent over the years. It’s a pricier brand but worth the splurge. It lasts a fair amount of time. I highly recommend this perfume!
Savannah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got a sample of this perfume when I was shopping one day and I loved the fresh and youthful sent of it. It seemed like a more everyday perfume rather than a special occasion one. I looked up prices and it was more than I’d like to spend on one perfume so I just used my sample but I kept it for as long as I could!
London P.
Cartersville, GA
This is a classic that I just LOVE. My husband loves this scent so much and he's all over me when I wear it. It's a great perfume that I just adore. It stays around for hours so I'm smelling good all day and night. I love this perfume and I probably always will
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume. I will always have this in my collection. I’m already freaking out that I’m halfway done with mine. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. Even the bottle is beautiful. I always get mine from Ulta or in a gift set.
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
This smells so clean and light! The smell stays with me all day. Price point is fair and it ranges in the same price point as most other higher end fragrances. This is one of my favorite perfumes and I get so many compliments when I wear it!
Wanda N.
Jersey city, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I recd. this perfume as a Christmas gift from a friend a couple of years ago. I found it a little strong. It has a fruity note and it contains ylang ylang, rose and jasmine. Great perfume which brings out your sensuality.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is it worth all the money for this perfume?
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Are there other products that go with this like lotion, body wash??
Elisângela B.
São Paulo
How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's warm? Sorry about the english, lol
brea b.
Can anyone describe the scent ? Do it linger
Selena W.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pretty heavy smelling fragrance. Is this one more airy and light?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.