BY DIOR #81 in Perfume for Her

François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted to accentuate the luminous character of J’adore eau Lumiere eau de Toilette, highlighting its contrasts, fine-tuning its facets, and renewing its freshness while staying true to its floral signature. A desire to fill it with even more light, joy and zest for life.
Joyful top notes explode and captivate, as Essence of Blood Orange awakens the senses and wets the appetite. The sweetness of Magnolia tinged with vanilla and lemon meets the quivering and lively beauty of Damascus Rose. The Essences unfurl, drawing with them Neroli from Vallauris chosen above all others for its unique accents. As radiant as the white of its petals, as warm as the golden Mediterranean sun. An intense flower that casts its light and lets J’adore shine.

Size: SPRAY 3.4 OZ

• How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's w...2 Answers
  • I have the previous fragrance of this line and it's a pre...2 Answers
  • How long does this fragrance last? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany H.
Pembroke, KY
This is what I would love to try. I have in the past loved the original. What does it smell like? Is it strong? I know it’s a bit pricey but I think it would be worth it. Can’t say that I would recommend.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume. I will always have this in my collection. I’m already freaking out that I’m halfway done with mine. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. Even the bottle is beautiful. I always get mine from Ulta or in a gift set.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
One of my favorite perfumes. It’s very light and floral and fresh and it lasts allllllll day. It’s absolutely amazing and the packaging is very heavy and luxurious. I will always repurchase this and absolutely recommend it!
Julie A.
This perfume was gifted from my husband as a Christmas gift. I love the scent. It smells light but rich. It’s not overpowering at all. It’s an elegant perfume. I would definitely continue to buy this perfume once I’m out.
Sara S.
This perfume holds sentimental value for me. I bought my first bottle in Milan and have loved the smell ever since. It is the perfect mix of feminine and modern, light and intense. The bottle is gorgeous and unique. Everything about this scent is distinctive.
Camila L.
I bought at Sephora . Amazing scent . Great for Day or night . Last very long . I love it ! . Great for Christmas gift. Beautiful packaging. I highly recommend . I will definitely buy again .
Meagan L.
Frisco, TX
I. Am. In. Love. So pretty, soft, and floral. The smell lasts all day:) I feel like a princess when I wear this perfume.. And the bottle, Very elegant and beautiful.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Absolutely love J'adore, This is another product I discovered while flipping through a magazine back in 2003.. the first chance I had, I got me a bottle and have been hooked every since. I love that the smell is clean and fresh, I always get a compliment when wearing this. This is a permanent fixture on my vanity.
Brittanyalissa A.
Harrison , NY
I collect fragrances because as a woman I love to smell wonderful. But one of my all time favorites is Dior jadore! I recently went into Sephora and had to purchase the new lumiere because it smells even better that the original. If you can bank it, I think it's a great idea to purchase this goodness...
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
When it comes to perfume, I rarely changed brands. If I like one, I am going to use it for years and years. Same thing goes for this perfume. My aunt gave it to me as a gift and since then I have never looked at any other brands. The smell stays and I always receive a compliment for it. I would totally recommend this to other girls and once I run out of my perfume, I am definitely going to buy a new bottle.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is it worth all the money for this perfume?
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Are there other products that go with this like lotion, body wash??
Elisângela B.
São Paulo
How smells this version. Is it to sweet, Strong or it's warm? Sorry about the english, lol
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
How long does this perfume stay on?
Suganya T.