Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, Vial uploaded by Francis F.Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, Vial uploaded by Ane K.

BY DIOR

Its popularity stems from its new and innnovative blend of light notes. It is a fragrance which materialises the alluring and angelic side of a woman. A fragrance so perfect and splendid that it is fit to be worn by a Goddess. The scent is a sharp floral with fresh mandarin in the top; jasmine plum orchid and rose in the heart; and amaranth musk and blackberry in the trail. Type - EDP Spray Vial (Mini) Gender - Women. Volume - 1 ml.

Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
I can remember the first time I smelled j’adore. I had to ask what it was! I bought some and it works well with my chemistry, and it is now my signature fragrance. The bottle is very pretty and the scent not overwhelming. Perfect.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
College was when I started using this. I studied to become a nurse and no matter how stressful college was with my shift in the hospital, I could get away with it because I am using this perfume.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Again this is a very light classy elegant scent that I like to wear every now and then in my rotation! It is a scent that I think is great to have in your rotation/collection
amber m.
Taylor, MI
I purchased a bottle of j'adore years ago after reading bitter is the new black and it's not hard to see why this is the authors signature scent. it's light floral scent doesn't have that cloying " Granny's perfume" scent that you would associate with certain floral scents and it's long lasting as well .
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Jadore is a scent that is so good it keeps my husband's nose in my neck telling me how yummy I smell. I love that and how long it stays smelling so good after application.
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this it’s a repeat buy I would buy it multiple times over its very pricey but I feel like it’s worth it and it smells amazing and actually lasts for me I would buy it multiple times and keep it as my fave
Ane K.
I honestly love the J'adore collection, and i love the fact that it was made by a french artist. My mom used to wear this everyday when i was young, it definitely was her favorite. I got this perfume yesterday and it honestly smells like a floral bouquet, not too sweet and that's what i love the most about it. It has Jasmine Sambac Absolute, which is another reason to why i love it. Its subtle with an elegant effect and whenever I wear it I always get compliments.
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL
Have been using this perfume for about 2 years and love it. I always get compliments and the smell lasts all day. I get surprised when people say "you smell so good" at like 10pm and my last application of the perfume was 7am. It is a nice soft scent that is pleasant and not overwhelming. I finally found my signature scent and after 2 years do not see myself switching anytime soon!
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
I love many fragrances but this is one of my all time favorites. It can be pricey but the scent is fairly strong so a few drops go a long way, you do not need to basically bath yourself to make yourself smell good. The scent is amazing and fresh. By far worth every penny.
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
Great perfume! The smell is so fresh and clean yet still feminine! The packing is also great and feels luxurious! Dior makes some of the best perfumes I have either purchased or been gifted! Would definitely recommend if you are looking to splurge!