BY DIOR

J'adore Eau de Parfum is the ideal bouquet - finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower. Essence of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros unfurls its floral-fruity notes and instills a soft exotic touch. Damascus Rose, sophisticated and exuberant, then comes to warm the senses. Last but not least, a duo of Jasmines echo one another in a perfect embrace. Jasmine Grandiflorum from Grasse, the quintessence of a noble floral, exudes its delicate sensuality, tinged with fruit and sun and works in harmony with the more carnal quality of Indian Jasmine Sambac, "flower of the gods," with its warm facets of incredibly sensual and enveloping orange blossom.

Christina T.
Wareham, MA
This is my all time favorite perfume!! It smells STUNNING!!! I remember when it first came out and I instantly fell in love. 💓 It's powerful...it's feminine...it's a confident and take charge kind of perfume. I'd say it's a modern day Chanel N° 5. Classy and elegant. I ONLY wear it late fall and winter as it's very strong and far too heavy for spring and summer...for me at least. A little goes a long way. Really...there's nothing like it.
Ebonie J.
Augusta
My absolute favorite perfume ever!!’ I used to work in Macy’s and this lady came in my line and I couldn’t even think straight because she smelled you good. When I asked what she was wearing she told me it was Jadore and I went and purchased it as soon as I got of work and It has been a staple in my collection since then. I really wish the price was a bit lower than what it was but that’s not gone stop me from repurchasing in the future. It’s sexy sensual and a head turner.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My niece gave me a bottle of this [product:dior-j'adore-eau-de-parfum] and I used it all the time, I don't know how much it costs to buy it, my bottle was lost when we moved to a new house so I have been wanting to buy a new bottle, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It smells so lovely and it was my favorite perfume! I don't use many perfumes because I am sensitive to strong smells, but I love it! I would recommend it for sure! And I plan to buy more!
Cara G.
Fort Worth
This is a go to scent of mine I feel I can wear it all year round I always get compliments. It is a classic it smells very luxurious and fresh I always feel great when I have it on. The set came with a large bottle a small bottle for your purse and the beautifying body milk. I used up both of the perfume bottles but never touched this other lotion stuff. I never seem to use them if it comes with the set 😕 I kept the packaging that it came in it is too beautiful to throw away!😀 My husband ordered it straight from Dior❤
Kim P.
Boston
I wasn’t really into perfume much until recently and I wanted something that smelled mature and this one is my all time favorite perfume! A friend of mine had it and when she sprayed it, I knew I had to get my hands on a bottle! It’s not too strong, but definitely stands out. Doesn’t smell too girly either! Definitely worth investing in!
jtm. M.
San Jose
My mum bought this for a Noel gift. I love this so much and I haven’t used the lotion in the set she got me bc I think it’s too special. It smells differently on her and on myself too. I am not overpowered by the scent and have been asked many times what I am wearing as my parfum. It’s a match between me and Dior. J’adore j’adore j’adore
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
It smells amazing!!! It is definitely an event kind of perfume, it is strong and it really leaves an impression of you! It smells fancy. The smell is really UNIQUE, it is not too sweet or citric. It is perfect for special days and for feeling special. The scent lasts forever in my skin and clothes, that's always a plus.
Jessica H.
New York
This perfume is rather costly, but if you have the means to splurge, I’d say just go for it. The scent is pleasant, clean, and feminine without being over the top. Throughout the day, the scent becomes a bit lighter, but that’s something I really like because it becomes more natural.
Winly L.
love this scent! It's not too overpowering. I love smelling feminine and this scent is definately that. My boyfriend is a huge fan of this scent! I had a several samples of various perfumes from a previous order, and everytime I wore this he always commented on how lovely I smelled. Even now that I own it, he always notices when I am wearing it. This scent is subtle, light and classic. I love it!
Cholista S.
akron, oh
This smells so nice and really lasts all day. But it does give me a headache after a couple of hours. I really do think it’s worth the splurge. My daughter sprays this on her all the time. It has lasts me a long time and I don’t wear it often so I don’t think I’ll have to buy another bottle anytime soon.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love most about Jadore perfume?
Jennifer C.
Where do you like to wear the fragrance to?
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
Is this perfume worth the price tag?