BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

J'adore Eau de Parfum is the ideal bouquet - finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower. Essence of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros unfurls its floral-fruity notes and instills a soft exotic touch. Damascus Rose, sophisticated and exuberant, then comes to warm the senses. Last but not least, a duo of Jasmines echo one another in a perfect embrace. Jasmine Grandiflorum from Grasse, the quintessence of a noble floral, exudes its delicate sensuality, tinged with fruit and sun and works in harmony with the more carnal quality of Indian Jasmine Sambac, "flower of the gods," with its warm facets of incredibly sensual and enveloping orange blossom.

Reviews (2000)
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
This is my all time favorite perfume!! It smells STUNNING!!! I remember when it first came out and I instantly fell in love. 💓 It's powerful...it's feminine...it's a confident and take charge kind of perfume. I'd say it's a modern day Chanel N° 5. Classy and elegant. I ONLY wear it late fall and winter as it's very strong and far too heavy for spring and summer...for me at least. A little goes a long way. Really...there's nothing like it.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
This is a go to scent of mine I feel I can wear it all year round I always get compliments. It is a classic it smells very luxurious and fresh I always feel great when I have it on. The set came with a large bottle a small bottle for your purse and the beautifying body milk. I used up both of the perfume bottles but never touched this other lotion stuff. I never seem to use them if it comes with the set 😕 I kept the packaging that it came in it is too beautiful to throw away!😀 My husband ordered it straight from Dior❤
patria v.
I want to say that at the beginning, i liked this perfume, long lasting, jazmine and vanilla, no sweet scent, all those features were fine. Later, during my quest loking for my personal scent, i leaf it behind. I felt that this was a 50 60 lady perfume. A couple of months passed and i came back redescovering the beauty on it. Nice, delicate, an great balance perfume..
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My niece gave me a bottle of this [product:dior-j'adore-eau-de-parfum] and I used it all the time, I don't know how much it costs to buy it, my bottle was lost when we moved to a new house so I have been wanting to buy a new bottle, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It smells so lovely and it was my favorite perfume! I don't use many perfumes because I am sensitive to strong smells, but I love it! I would recommend it for sure! And I plan to buy more!
Yanislava B.
Cleveland
Omg i am waiting for this perfumes to come in the mail as we’re speaking if i had to choose only one perfume i can use for the rest of my life is this one 100% i love everything one this perfume from the packaging to the smell it’s very long lasting smells heavenly and I always get compliments when wearing it
Becky S.
There are few Dior fragrances that I wouldn't rate at 5 stars and this is no exception. I love everything about J'adore from the packaging, the golden marketing campaigns and most obviously the actual fragrance. It came out nearly 20 years ago and I still think it represents "modern femininity" as it was created to do. It lasts longer than average on skin and it has really lovely fruits paired with a light musk of some kind as well as jasmine.
Sarah L.
Eden Prairie, MN
This fragrance reaks of reagalness. It’s so concentrated,so this fragrance will last you a long time. This classic scent is absolutely perfect for winter. Is it weird that while wearing a sweater I think it makes the fragrance smell even better? This fragrance makes you feel so sexy. You receive compliments one after the other. It may even make you feel like the queen mum herself, But perhaps just a younger wilder version.
Ashley H.
Merrimack
This is my favorite perfume. you will love it if you like delicate, floral scents. It has a very floral lilac, lily of the valley like scent.  I love the packaging and a little goes a long way. I would say that I need an extra spritz after about 8 hours if I am going out.  It is pricey but worth it to me because I love the scent so much. I wish it came in a small roller tube that I could throw in my purse.
Dior K.
Boynton Beach
I've been using this perfume for a few years now about 3, and so has my mom, and its an all time favorite, it is expensive but is totally worth it, it does not wear away, it stays on for long period, smells vibrant and sweet and i feel like this is the ultimate perfume to turn when you are going on a date night or going somewhere special, because this is truly a special perfume
Nisha N.
Greensboro , Nc
Do you want to smell amazing all day long? Well this is the product for you. I’m the type of person who is very frugal with my money. Although, when it comes to this perfume I definitely will treat myself. Best perfume on the market! I promise you you won’t be disappointed.
#needanewbottle
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love most about Jadore perfume?
Jennifer C.
Where do you like to wear the fragrance to?
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume but have not bought a bottle because I'm worried about how long of a shelf life so to speak this has. With the price of how much it costs i don't want to buy it if I don't get much use out of it. Can anyone help?