• Dior J'adore Eau De Parfum SPRAY 5 OZ
  • Dior J'adore Eau De Parfum SPRAY 3.4 OZ

BY DIOR

J'adore Eau de Parfum is the ideal bouquet - finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower. Essence of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros unfurls its floral-fruity notes and instills a soft exotic touch. Damascus Rose, sophisticated and exuberant, then comes to warm the senses. Last but not least, a duo of Jasmines echo one another in a perfect embrace. Jasmine Grandiflorum from Grasse, the quintessence of a noble floral, exudes its delicate sensuality, tinged with fruit and sun and works in harmony with the more carnal quality of Indian Jasmine Sambac, "flower of the gods," with its warm facets of incredibly sensual and enveloping orange blossom.

arma m.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love J'adore This has been one of the best smelling fragrances of all time, so deep & romantic perfume, love the sleek packaging too. i bought this from Macy's twice, the only problem with this is the fragrance isn't long lasting it fades, to be pleasant for a while and disappears totally. I love wearing strong, sweet perfumes also use lot of product and really expect it to last for a day.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the very first 'grow up' perfume that I ever bought. It doesn't fade away like some perfumes do, matter of fact, it lasts a very long time! I usually only give a spritz on my neck and both wrists, and I catch the scent all day. This is a much more mature scent. So if you're looking for something really sweet or floral, I wouldn't buy this without trying a sample first. J'adore makes me feel classy, timeless, and expensive! If luxury is something that you like, get this
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
THIS PERFUME. I seriously adore it so much. I was skeptical at first about it lasting ability but I can smell this on my skin all day. It has such a special delightful scent that's not too strong and is perfect for work, special events or a night out. I think it's a bit much for just a casual day out, and I mean that as in it's such a luxury special perfume that I don't want to waste it on just any old day. It is pricey but you really get a perfume that checks all the boxes.
Jazmin ♠.
New York, New York
Strong bold scent. Beautiful fragrance. Bottle reminds me of African and Asian neck rings, so its nothing that wows me as far as design. The commercials with Charlice Theron are more exciting than the fragrance. All in all is nice.
Kate B.
Kansas City
It is a really feminine sweet smell. They picked the perfect actress to represent this line. The smell doesn't block your sinuses or hit your head so you don't end up with a massive headache. It is perfect for daily use. It is not a sexy smell for, let's say, a hot evening out. Rather, it is a sweet feminine smell perfect for a cocktail dress. Definitely not for a hot red dress. Recommend it for daily sophisticated smell.
Kortni W.
OMG! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this smell. My mom would always have it and she was always wondering why she had to buy more finally she realized that I was the one using it too. It smells amazing I would highly recommend it to anyone. One of my favorite.
Vicki B.
OMG, this fragrance is AMAZING and is one of my favorites! I adore perfumes and have many, but this one is a frequent grab whether it is for a night out or to the grocery store. I especially love that it stays with me for many hours! Very Happy Customer!!!!
Kaitlyn D.
Mobile, AL
Do you want is really good I love all their perfume some of them are really strong but price is pretty high depending on where you're getting it from but this perfume I like the smell you just need like maybe two squirts cuz it's really a stronger smell but overall it's good to wear if you're going on a date not just to wear everyday or going with your husband it last forever
Sara B.
BOTHELL, WA
It's definitely the kind of perfume people will notice and ask you about. I get a lot of compliments while using this perfume. It has a floral jasmine top note with with a middle note of rose and vanilla which makes it more suitable for night and winter seasons. The scent lingers but is not too empowering and is definitely worth what you pay for.
Alia L.
westfield
I got this as a gift and at first I liked it but it seems to smell rancid after a couple of weeks. I would not recommend this perfume to anyone especially if you get a full sized bottle. A sample size might be okay and not go bad as quickly.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love most about Jadore perfume?
Jennifer C.
Where do you like to wear the fragrance to?
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,017 reviews
Is this perfume worth the price?

Macy's