BY DIOR #24 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

J'adore Eau de Parfum is the ideal bouquet - finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower. Essence of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros unfurls its floral-fruity notes and instills a soft exotic touch. Damascus Rose, sophisticated and exuberant, then comes to warm the senses. Last but not least, a duo of Jasmines echo one another in a perfect embrace. Jasmine Grandiflorum from Grasse, the quintessence of a noble floral, exudes its delicate sensuality, tinged with fruit and sun and works in harmony with the more carnal quality of Indian Jasmine Sambac, "flower of the gods," with its warm facets of incredibly sensual and enveloping orange blossom.

Christina T.
Wareham, MA
This is my all time favorite perfume!! It smells STUNNING!!! I remember when it first came out and I instantly fell in love. 💓 It's powerful...it's feminine...it's a confident and take charge kind of perfume. I'd say it's a modern day Chanel N° 5. Classy and elegant. I ONLY wear it late fall and winter as it's very strong and far too heavy for spring and summer...for me at least. A little goes a long way. Really...there's nothing like it.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
This is a go to scent of mine I feel I can wear it all year round I always get compliments. It is a classic it smells very luxurious and fresh I always feel great when I have it on. The set came with a large bottle a small bottle for your purse and the beautifying body milk. I used up both of the perfume bottles but never touched this other lotion stuff. I never seem to use them if it comes with the set 😕 I kept the packaging that it came in it is too beautiful to throw away!😀 My husband ordered it straight from Dior❤
Ebonie J.
Augusta
My absolute favorite perfume ever!!’ I used to work in Macy’s and this lady came in my line and I couldn’t even think straight because she smelled you good. When I asked what she was wearing she told me it was Jadore and I went and purchased it as soon as I got of work and It has been a staple in my collection since then. I really wish the price was a bit lower than what it was but that’s not gone stop me from repurchasing in the future. It’s sexy sensual and a head turner.
patria v.
I want to say that at the beginning, i liked this perfume, long lasting, jazmine and vanilla, no sweet scent, all those features were fine. Later, during my quest loking for my personal scent, i leaf it behind. I felt that this was a 50 60 lady perfume. A couple of months passed and i came back redescovering the beauty on it. Nice, delicate, an great balance perfume..
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My niece gave me a bottle of this [product:dior-j'adore-eau-de-parfum] and I used it all the time, I don't know how much it costs to buy it, my bottle was lost when we moved to a new house so I have been wanting to buy a new bottle, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It smells so lovely and it was my favorite perfume! I don't use many perfumes because I am sensitive to strong smells, but I love it! I would recommend it for sure! And I plan to buy more!
Ashley H.
Merrimack
This is my favorite perfume. you will love it if you like delicate, floral scents. It has a very floral lilac, lily of the valley like scent.  I love the packaging and a little goes a long way. I would say that I need an extra spritz after about 8 hours if I am going out.  It is pricey but worth it to me because I love the scent so much. I wish it came in a small roller tube that I could throw in my purse.
Tina H.
This is by far my absolute favorite fragrance out of my little collection. Scent lasts me about 8 hrs or so. My mother loves this as well. We both love jasmine and this one of the few that smell the closest. It is not pure jasmine, but it has the strongest note. This perfume smells best after an hour, because it's a bit strong in the beginning.

Con: The price keeps increasing every few years. It used to be under $100.
Sunny A.
Moulton , AL
Words can not possibly describe how wonderful this perfume smells! I shop for perfume once every three months but I always end up wearing Dior J’adore! When I wear this perfume I constantly receive compliments from strangers l! It’s worth it to go ahead and purchase the largest size available because it will last long time (and that’s using it a few times per day)
Leslie A.
This perfume is so good. It smells amazing and around Christmas time it’s usually sold out because it’s so good. You get so many fluid ounces of for such a great price it’s ridiculous. This product really is very life-changing and it never runs out.
Allison B.
USA
Dior J'adore Eau De Parfum I swear to you this is like the Holy Grail of all perfumes and if you are a woman that you will love the smell of this person keeping your man loves the smell of it on your skin yes I love it so much and I will continue to purchase this for the rest of my life. I was given it as a gift and couldn't stop using it.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love most about Jadore perfume?
Jennifer C.
Where do you like to wear the fragrance to?
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume but have not bought a bottle because I'm worried about how long of a shelf life so to speak this has. With the price of how much it costs i don't want to buy it if I don't get much use out of it. Can anyone help?

back