BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #23 in Fragrance for Her

The eau de parfum is the great Dior floral for women with a generous and well-balanced bouquet, and its richness is a source of inspiration. Limit 1 order per day. By celebrating Ylang Ylang from the Comoro Islands, Damask Rose and Sambac Jasmine, J'adore Eau de Parfum unites the noblest of flowers from the garden of ingredients. The flowing and sensual curves of its amphora shaped bottle have made it a legendary fragrance. A sensuous and refined fragrance that has become a legend. Top note: ylang ylang essence from the Comoro island Grown in the Comoro Islands, fresh Ylang-Ylang blossoms are steam-distilled to obtain an essence used in perfumery for the composition of numerous fragrances. Ylang-Ylang blends well with the various floral notes and lends elegance, volume and originality to the composition. It unfurls its emotion-filled bouquet in the top note of Jadore. Mid note: damascene rose essence Native to Turkey and Bulgaria, the Damascus Rose is used as an essence or an absolute. A key ingredient in the perfumers palette, it finds full expression in the heart note of Jadore. Base note: sambac jasmine absoluteA symbol of feminine softness, Jasmine is one of the flowers used the most in perfumery. Its delicate scent can be a fragrance all on its own.

harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I don't own this perfume yet but I have tried it on a gazillion times before in form of samples.. This is my mosstt favorite perfume! It has flowery note when sprayed on, something like mild jasmine and it dries down to a very mild musky scent which will be a mixture of the base note and your skin smell. Hence it will smell different on different people. But you can't not like the fragrance.. It's absolute hit! I will buy it when I have a $100 to spare on this gorgeous bottle!
P.S : Make sure you buy the Eau de parfum to get the most of the fragrance.
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
My niece gave me a bottle of this [product:dior-j'adore-eau-de-parfum] and I used it all the time, I don't know how much it costs to buy it, my bottle was lost when we moved to a new house so I have been wanting to buy a new bottle, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It smells so lovely and it was my favorite perfume! I don't use many perfumes because I am sensitive to strong smells, but I love it! I would recommend it for sure! And I plan to buy more!
Natalia D.
If I had to pick a signature scent this will definitely be it.. the only problem there is that my mom likes to think this is her signature scent as well but I don’t mind sharing this with my mom. This scent is beautiful and feminine and appropriate for an adult (I hate perfumes that are too sweet and make you smell childish and almost cheap). I do have other scents and brands I love but this will forever be my favorite.
Liza B.
My favorite perfume of all time! I also bought the body lotion with it! The smell is just incredible. It's strong enough where you only need one or two sprays and it lasts all day. I've used it for years and nothing has come close to replacing it. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great smelling long lasting perfume
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
I got this as a set with the shower gel and body milk for Christmas last year. AMAZING! I love this perfume. It’s not overpowering and people tell me they love the scent on me! It really last! A little goes a long way so it’s definitely worth the price tag.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
So I must say this is my favorite perfume and really my favorite smell ever !! The bottle is sleek and please try and the smell is the most long lasting I’ve come across and I own a lot of perfume! I have gotten this in a set last Christmas and it is so amazing layered with the lotion , body wash and body oil . I have gone through 2 bottle . I have Jane sitting in my vanity and one brand new in the drawer for whenever I run out !
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
It kind of reminds me of zipping up a cocktail dress before a black-tie event and it’s the perfect gift for the girl with the designer handbag collection. It has notes of ylang ylang, desmascena rose and sambac jasmine.
Monique M.
San Francisco, CA
Best parfum ever. Sweet and stronge fragrance. Stay fixed in the body for hours, even for an entire day. And the container is very classic and so beautiful. An excellent gift. I strong recommend it.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is one of many traditional fragrances that I enjoy wearing. It's pleasant scent on my body is always nice and it's not overwhelming. Compliments are many when I wear this fragrance.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Another all time favorite of mine! The first time I smelled this perfume was on some lady inside of Kohls. I sniffed out where the perfume was coming from and asked this lady what perfume she was wearing! It was this. I immediately went out and bought this perfume. And it smelled just as good on me as it did on her. Love love love it!!!
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume but have not bought a bottle because I'm worried about how long of a shelf life so to speak this has. With the price of how much it costs i don't want to buy it if I don't get much use out of it. Can anyone help?
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
Is this perfume worth the price tag?
Claire E.