BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #26 in Fragrance for Her

The eau de parfum is the great Dior floral for women with a generous and well-balanced bouquet, and its richness is a source of inspiration. Limit 1 order per day. By celebrating Ylang Ylang from the Comoro Islands, Damask Rose and Sambac Jasmine, J'adore Eau de Parfum unites the noblest of flowers from the garden of ingredients. The flowing and sensual curves of its amphora shaped bottle have made it a legendary fragrance. A sensuous and refined fragrance that has become a legend. Top note: ylang ylang essence from the Comoro island Grown in the Comoro Islands, fresh Ylang-Ylang blossoms are steam-distilled to obtain an essence used in perfumery for the composition of numerous fragrances. Ylang-Ylang blends well with the various floral notes and lends elegance, volume and originality to the composition. It unfurls its emotion-filled bouquet in the top note of Jadore. Mid note: damascene rose essence Native to Turkey and Bulgaria, the Damascus Rose is used as an essence or an absolute. A key ingredient in the perfumers palette, it finds full expression in the heart note of Jadore. Base note: sambac jasmine absoluteA symbol of feminine softness, Jasmine is one of the flowers used the most in perfumery. Its delicate scent can be a fragrance all on its own.

• Can I try this product?1 Answers
  • Is this perfume worth the price tag?4 Answers
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very sophisticated but still feminine scent. For me this is a memory fragrance, so I also have a sentimental value for this fragrance. I haven't smelled anything else quite like it. The bottle is very beautiful, especially if you display it. I have most of my parfums right by the hallway to my apartment's font door. I keep all the bottles on this mirrored stand with a drawer so I keep breath mints, spare hair ties, overall emergency things in the drawer and all the bottles of parfum on top in front of the mirror.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Madison, WI
The eau de parfum is the great Dior floral for women with a generous and well-balanced bouquet, and its richness is a source of inspiration. By celebrating Ylang Ylang from the Comoro Islands, Damask Rose and Sambac Jasmine, J'adore Eau de Parfum unites the noblest of flowers from the garden of ingredients. The flowing and sensual curves of its amphora shaped bottle have made it a legendary fragrance. A sensuous and refined fragrance that has become a legend.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I loved wearing this when I was in high school. since it always made me feel classy, and chic. But for some reason, I didn't repurchase it or ask for it as a gift. While I was at sephora a few days ago, I sprayed some on for old times sake, and was disappointed on how different it smelled. It's frustrating how companies think it's a good idea to fix what isn't broken.
-Wouldn't repurchase
-Wouldn't recommend
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
The Slim Diva M.
The Slim Diva M.
Bronx, NY
Let me start off by saying that I am a perfume FANATIC! I love to smell good. This perfume is def in my "EVERYONE MUST OWN THIS" list. This is a perfume that I feel that everyone would love because it just smells like a classic perfume. The bottle itself has a classic look but the perfume also has a classic scent. This is not my favorite scent and I do not where it often, but it is still something that I feel everyone should own - it is timeless.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Absolutely love j'adore! It's an iconic and lovely scent. I love wearing it during the holiday season as its so nostalgic for me but aside from that it's really a year round scent. It has to be amazing as its been around for decades. Give yourself the chance to at least try it, it's not that "old lady" Scent. It Sexy and soft, floral and smoldering. Very unique and loved by many including me! Looking at my bottle now, two thumbs up!
Karie W.
Karie W.
Parma, OH
This is a beautiful scent! I received J'Adore as a gift from my boyfriend and I love it. The scent is light, but intoxicating. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way. I use two sprays, one for my wrists and one for my neck. The design of the bottle is pretty. My past favorites were Chanel No. 5 and Guerlain's My Insolence. Since receiving J'Adore, it has been my go to, everyday scent. I highly recommend this perfume.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Tampa, FL
Sensual, this is the word that comes to mind when I wear J'Adore. I love the commercials, they are very sexy. I save this for Romantic times with my husband. He thinks it is amazing. I guess when he nibbles on my neck, I know that he knows I am wearing J'Adore. The price is upper scale, but for something that puts a "twinkle" in my husband's eyes and a smile on my face, it is well worth the price. Fireworks!
Denise R.
Denise R.
I love the was I get compliments every time I wear this Parfum. A little goes a long way so do not over spray. The fragrance is really nice. A medium fragrance. Not to heavy but not light either. I bought this at Nordstroms where I was able to try it first. The price is comparable to other good Parfums and this lasts all day. Not like others that dissipate by the end of the day. Try this, you will like it.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Tallahassee, FL
This perfume will always be my favorite. I am a repeat user and this scent will always bring back so many memories. It has almost become a part of me. A little goes a long way with this product. Just a spritz or two will leave you smelling glorious all day long. The packaging is clean and adorable. Considering how long this product lasts, the price doesn't affect my purchases.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
What captivated my attention was the design of the bottle. The gold rings from the middle to the top to a very cute glass tip is so pretty. It has a strong smell so one spray is enough to last all day and although it is on the pricey side it does last a long time. Especially if you are like me that switches in between perfumes all the time then it last forever.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume but have not bought a bottle because I'm worried about how long of a shelf life so to speak this has. With the price of how much it costs i don't want to buy it if I don't get much use out of it. Can anyone help?
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Has anyone tried it before. How long does the scent last and how good will you rate the smell of it
fran c.
fran c.
North Las Vegas, NV
This fragrance cost more than I'm use to spending.....is it worth the price, does it last for at least 12 hrs. does it attract bees???