BY DIOR #35 in Fragrance for Her

J'adore Eau de Parfum is an invented bouquet, finely crafted down to the last detail, like a custom-made flower. Essence of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros unfurls its floral-fruity notes and instills a soft exotic touch. Damascus Rose, sophisticated and exuberant, then comes to warm the senses. Last but not least, a duo of Jasmines echo one another in a perfect embrace. Jasmine Grandiflorum from Grasse, the quintessence of a noble floral, exudes its delicate sensuality, tinged with fruit and sun to lend it a jammy character. It works in harmony with the more carnal quality of Indian Jasmine Sambac, "flower of the gods", with its warm facets of incredibly sensual and enveloping orange blossom.

Christina T.
Wareham, MA
This is my all time favorite perfume!! It smells STUNNING!!! I remember when it first came out and I instantly fell in love. 💓 It's powerful...it's feminine...it's a confident and take charge kind of perfume. I'd say it's a modern day Chanel N° 5. Classy and elegant. I ONLY wear it late fall and winter as it's very strong and far too heavy for spring and summer...for me at least. A little goes a long way. Really...there's nothing like it.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My niece gave me a bottle of this [product:dior-j'adore-eau-de-parfum] and I used it all the time, I don't know how much it costs to buy it, my bottle was lost when we moved to a new house so I have been wanting to buy a new bottle, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It smells so lovely and it was my favorite perfume! I don't use many perfumes because I am sensitive to strong smells, but I love it! I would recommend it for sure! And I plan to buy more!
Nisha N.
Greensboro , Nc
Review for: SPRAY 100 ML more...
Do you want to smell amazing all day long? Well this is the product for you. I’m the type of person who is very frugal with my money. Although, when it comes to this perfume I definitely will treat myself. Best perfume on the market! I promise you you won’t be disappointed.
#needanewbottle
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This perfume smells G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! It is so strong, powerful, and just really beautiful. Do not wear this in warmer months though - it's definitely more of a cold winter perfume. Which is why it's lasted me over 5 years. It's a beautiful bottle and you just need a teeny tiny dab. Do not spray this all over yourself like some other perfumes because it is very strong. Just spray on your wrist and take your finger to that and add behind ears and that's it. No second spray needed. It's a gorgeous smell and I love it so very much.
Suchi R.
Love Love Love this Parfum. It stays on for hours and people take notice when I pass them. Its the perfect floral smell that I love. My husband gave me a set which had Dior velvet pouch, the perfume and body cream and I loved it. Try this if you want to smell heavenly :)
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: SPRAY 50 ML more...
I am obsessed with this perfume. It smells like heaven. I wear this on my wedding day. I really like this for occasions and honestly for every day wear too. I am a fan for life on this one! I always recommend it to my friends and family! One of the best smelling perfumes I’ve ever smelled!
Cine V.
Review for: SPRAY 50 ML more...
Love the smell, stays on for a long time! I have to shower if I want the smell off. Cap of the bottle comes off easily, maybe too easily where I have to find a special pocket on my make up bag for it because it could spill. Smell is very romantic!
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I don't own this perfume yet but I have tried it on a gazillion times before in form of samples.. This is my mosstt favorite perfume! It has flowery note when sprayed on, something like mild jasmine and it dries down to a very mild musky scent which will be a mixture of the base note and your skin smell. Hence it will smell different on different people. But you can't not like the fragrance.. It's absolute hit! I will buy it when I have a $100 to spare on this gorgeous bottle!
P.S : Make sure you buy the Eau de parfum to get the most of the fragrance.
margo m.
I love this perfume. have used it for the last few years. its quite strong so you only need a spritz, and the scent lasts for a while. also the bottle is super cute! Cant recommend more highly. (only annoying thing is there isnt a roller ball for travel, but i take my big one a refil a sample i got from sephora for travel)
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
So I must say this is my favorite perfume and really my favorite smell ever !! The bottle is sleek and please try and the smell is the most long lasting I’ve come across and I own a lot of perfume! I have gotten this in a set last Christmas and it is so amazing layered with the lotion , body wash and body oil . I have gone through 2 bottle . I have Jane sitting in my vanity and one brand new in the drawer for whenever I run out !
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Does the cost of this perfume detour you or do you see the value?
Andrea S.
Do you recommend this scent for a 24 year old?
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume but have not bought a bottle because I'm worried about how long of a shelf life so to speak this has. With the price of how much it costs i don't want to buy it if I don't get much use out of it. Can anyone help?
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
Is this perfume worth the price tag?
Claire E.