BY DIOR

Transform your bath routine into a ritual.
From delicious cream-like texture to a light and perfumed mousse, this shower gel, enriched with relaxing Ylang-Ylang extracts, enhances the pleasure of your bath experience.
The easy to rinse formula contains iridescent mother of pearl giving its precious luminous color.

nour s.
Atlanta, GA
I have used up this bottle for years. It smells amazing and my shower essential. It is very pricey compared to other shower gels. But, it is very gentle on the skin with the nicest scent ever! I always get complimented on my smell from it
Gracie R.
Dallas, TX
sweet but balmy, slightly sharp floral with fresh mandarin in the top; jasmine, plum, orchid and rose in the heart; and amaranth, musk and blackberry in the trail.
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I am absolutely obsessed with this perfume. It smells incredible and is soft but noticable when you enter a room. I have only gotten compliments wearing this perfume. It is a little pricey but it is so worth it because it lasts all night and I've had it for over 2 years
Rebekah H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pretty much every girls favorite Dior perfume. You can't go wrong with this scent. You can wear it for any occasion. It's a little pricey but well worth it. It lasts all day which is always a plus! Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Camila L.
I bought at Sephora with the perfume and lotion as well. Amazing scent . Gentle to your skin . Great for Day or night . Last very long . I love it ! . Great for Christmas gift. Beautiful packaging. I highly recommend . I will definitely buy again .
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my perfume in 2003-2005, and it was amazing. I love my Dior perfumes and products in general; they are worth every penny. You just can't go wrong. I'm currently enjoying my Miss Dior Cherie.
rachael s.
The notes in this are divine. whenever i use it, i always get compliments. it is very long lasting and has a very pleasant fresh scent that isn't overbearing. the bottle is beautiful and unique. this is a must in anyone who is looking for a day to day perfume.
Milquedis B.
As good as the perfume. J'adore is one of the best fragance i have tried. The shower gel leaves your skin soft and with a great smell
Annette R.
Trenton, NJ
This perfume smells so nice. It's an awesome Gift for your mom or grandmother. I've seen a lot of older woman go for this perfume.
Andree D.
Hialeah, FL
The perfume smells heavenly. I have been using for over 15 years, so I gave the shower gel a try and I absolutely love it.

Amazon