Dior J'adore Body Milk 6.8 oz

Radiant, sensual, sophisticated, J'adore is a fragrance that celebrates the renaissance of extreme femininity and the power of spontaneous emotion with a brilliant bouquet of orchids, the velvet touch of Damascus plum, and the mellowness of amaranth wood. Notes: Mandarin, Champaca Flowers, Ivy, African Orchid, Rose, Violet, Damascus Plum, Amaranth Wood, Blackberry Musk. Style: For the confident, sensual woman who celebrates her femininity - this is Dior's golden girl. see more...

Kristin A.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is SO moisturizing for your skin. Your skin will never have felt so good. Be careful because it’s pretty addictive and you can use it up so fast. I like it so much I started applying it all over my body in the morning and before bed. It leaves your skin feeling so silky smooth. The scent itself is floral, lovely and feminine. It lasts on the skin for hours and just makes you feel good being in your own skin. Big thumbs up!
Tayany R.
I love this so much. The Dior J'adore perfume is one of my favorite scents. It is a more mature sexy scent rather than sweet but that's why I love it. I actually don't think I need to buy the perfume since I use this because it stays on my skin all day. I get compliments all the time. It isn't over powering and of course, you don't need to put any more perfume and lasts so long. It last for almost two days on me. Even after showering I could still smell it. Absolutely love it.
Demari M.
Love this product! I am normally pretty dry and when using this product I instantly noticed a difference! So hydrating and nourishing!