Dior J'adore Beautifying Body Milk uploaded by Maria V.

Dior J'adore Beautifying Body Milk

This light emulsion has a gentle, milky texture enriched with Cotton nectar and Jasmin flower extract to moisturize* and enhance the skin. Delicately fragranced, the beautifying body milk subtly recreates the trail of J'adore.
* Moisturizes the upper layers of the skin.

Maria V.
This is the best lotion ever, the way is feels on the skin is amazing & at the same time it smells so good. This is the only scent I use because it is just THAT great!
Lisa P.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This is my go to for silky smooth texture and the lasting fragrance gives me more compliments than anything else I have ever worn. I even run my fingers through my hair with what is left on my hands. It's the last diamond I put on ❤️
Alexandra S.
I really like the feel initially of this product but it doesn't do the best job of soaking into the skin. the smell is nice, but i think there are better priced options that do a better job
Kealie V.
Peoria, IL
Smelled cloyingly sweet/musky, but the bottle was very nice. The milk felt nice on the skin, but could leave a vaguely sticky feeling if overapplied.
Alina P.
North York, ON
Got it thinking that scent will stay for a long time and body milk will moisturize my skin...but never happened. Does nothing for skin and scent goes away 5 min after applying.meh