Dior J’adore Beautifying Body Milk uploaded by Maria V.

BY DIOR

This light emulsion has a gentle, milky texture enriched with Cotton nectar and Jasmin flower extract to moisturize* and enhance the skin. Delicately fragranced, the beautifying body milk subtly recreates the trail of J'adore.
* Moisturizes the upper layers of the skin.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin A.
Homewood
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is SO moisturizing for your skin. Your skin will never have felt so good. Be careful because it’s pretty addictive and you can use it up so fast. I like it so much I started applying it all over my body in the morning and before bed. It leaves your skin feeling so silky smooth. The scent itself is floral, lovely and feminine. It lasts on the skin for hours and just makes you feel good being in your own skin. Big thumbs up!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love floral scents. This one is very light but stays with me. It's the perfect blend for me. Usually I purchase the lotion so I can use a little at a time anytime, to refresh the scent.
Maria V.
Joliet, IL
This is the best lotion ever, the way is feels on the skin is amazing & at the same time it smells so good. This is the only scent I use because it is just THAT great!
Tayany R.
I love this so much. The Dior J'adore perfume is one of my favorite scents. It is a more mature sexy scent rather than sweet but that's why I love it. I actually don't think I need to buy the perfume since I use this because it stays on my skin all day. I get compliments all the time. It isn't over powering and of course, you don't need to put any more perfume and lasts so long. It last for almost two days on me. Even after showering I could still smell it. Absolutely love it.
Lisa P.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This is my go to for silky smooth texture and the lasting fragrance gives me more compliments than anything else I have ever worn. I even run my fingers through my hair with what is left on my hands. It's the last diamond I put on ❤️
Alexandra S.
I really like the feel initially of this product but it doesn't do the best job of soaking into the skin. the smell is nice, but i think there are better priced options that do a better job
Kealie V.
Peoria, IL
Smelled cloyingly sweet/musky, but the bottle was very nice. The milk felt nice on the skin, but could leave a vaguely sticky feeling if overapplied.
Demari M.
Love this product! I am normally pretty dry and when using this product I instantly noticed a difference! So hydrating and nourishing!
Alina P.
North York, ON
Got it thinking that scent will stay for a long time and body milk will moisturize my skin...but never happened. Does nothing for skin and scent goes away 5 min after applying.meh
Isabel B.
Lisbon
My guilty pleasure! It's one of my mother's favorites. Every time I'm home I always sneak in for some lol.