BY DIOR

This intensely smooth beautifying creme is enriched with Cotton Nectar and Pansy Flower Extracts to nourish and moisturise the skin throughout the day. Enriched with ultra-fine pearlescent pigments, it leaves the skin instantly supple and radiant. Its generous fragrance recreates all the intensity of the J'adore floral bouquet.

Size: 150 ML

Camila L.
Heavenly scent . My skin feels so good with the body cream, it is very gentle to your skin . I bought at Macy's and I will definitely buy again . It's great for Xmas gifts . I recommend this product .
Camila L.
Great scent . Very moisturizing . Gentle to your skin . I bought at Saks Faith Avenue and I will definitely buy again . Long lasting . Nice packaging . Great for Xmas gifts . I definitely recommend !
Arlene W.
Baltimore, MD
jAdore smells great on me. I love the way this feels on my skin. Glides right on. I have only made this purchase once but, would definitely purchase again. The scent lasted all day.

I got jAdore from the local department store.
Linda N.
Manassas Park , VA
This is such a perfect cream and love This brand. It's so gentle and feels beautiful on the skin . Love how easy it is to apply and also the fact that it has a beautiful scent. A little pricey for me but worth the money If you can afford it. I will be buying again.
selina r.
Hampton, VA
I had gotten a gift box of perfume along with the body creme and I liked it because it was thick, and went a long way. It was a little pricey but I love Christian dior so I'd pay regardless. The bottle is very pretty. I would recommend the scent to friends.
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
I spritzed on when first entering the store as I knew I would be there for awhile - long enough to how this would smell on me. Immediately fresh and floral, a beautiful blend of magnolia/rose/neroli? Hints of lemon blossoms and blood orange made it quite alluring and joyful. LOVED IT and was going to buy as I only wear fresh and light florals - nothing else will do. If there were such a thing as a long lasting body spray (typically lighter than eau de toilettes, perfumes) that is what my fragrance wardrobe would be comprised of... Unfortunately after a few moments, J'adore unfolded with the unmistakable characters of vanilla and sandalwood giving it a dominant powdery scent. Not for me but you may enjoy it.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
The scent of this is absolutely amazing. This is not a hydrating body cream but adds a nice layer of scent to your body. I think it is comparable with most designer scented lotions. If you layer this with the Jadore perfume, I find the scent to be extremely long lasting. This lotion is a bit pricey so it is definitely a splurge, but a nice treat!
Karina R.
McCordsville, IN
Absolutely LOVE Dior J'adore perfume but since I work in a school environment I found that the cream is soft enough for work and still leaves a clean and beautiful scent without bothering others. I love how silky my skin feels when I apply it and how it smells great for a long time!
Evee M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this body cream. As a little goes a long way I may have this jar for a year or two. Luxury in a jar. I love the little spoon to dip in the product. TRUE J'adore. This is a wonderful fragrance. I loved it the first time I experienced it and almost everyone I know has asked me what I'm wearing and how pleasant the fragrance is. Hoping Dior keeps manufacturing this for years to come.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Great smell nice for layering with the same perfume and body wash.I took a star off for the price but it is a high end quality scent.It smells light and fresh.Good for a signature scent.I would recommend to anyone looking to lengthen the time their perfume lasts on them.
Layla R.
Lingen
Is it moisturizing and hydrating? Does it smell like the jadore Dior perfume?