Dior J'adore Absolu

by Dior

The history of Absolutes has its roots in flower absolutes.
Obtained by extraction, an Haute Parfumerie procedure, absolutes have a deep, sensual and intense facet.
Luxuriant and sophisticated, J'adore L'absolu sublimely enhances the intensity and sensuality of its floral notes in a perfume in which floral absolutes are harmoniously combined: sweet and vibrant Damask rose, seductive and luminous Sambac jasmine, and powerful, voluptuous Indian tuberose.

Size: SPRAY 2.5 OZ

Where can i get a good deal on this?
Dior J'adore Absolu[product:dior-jadore-absolu] Is it a good perfume? I am very interested?💥❤️
When ever I walk by a Dior counter, I just have to spritz the Jadore absolu, and now I really want to get it but it’s pretty expensive. Should I splurge on it or is there a dupe that I can get?
Start your review of Dior J'adore Absolu!
Waterloo
Nice earthy scent with this perfume. I have used this product for over a year now and I would say that it is one of my favourites to wear to work because it isn’t too strong of a scent. Would definitely continue to purchase this fragrance.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my signature perfume, I have been using this for past 8 years and in love with it. I love the bottle, the fragrance is unique and lost lasting. I would highly recommend this for people who like strong scent!
Surrey , BC
My absolute favourite! Probably the only perfume I actually use! I go through the bottles like crazy because because I use it so much! It’s a very pretty and light smell! Not too strong the perfect amount
Toronto, ON
I like it, but it is the strongest fragrance from J'adore. I prefer  J'adore eau de toillet, but if you prefer something stronger, it is the right one. I like to use during the winter.
Canada
2,923 reviews
The quality of this fragrance is great. It is very long lasting! The eau de parfum scent lasts much longer than the eau de toilette. Unfortunately, I’m not a fan of the scent itself. I know that it is very popular and highly rated. Personally, it is not a scent that I enjoy. But if you like the scent of this perfume, the longevity and the quality of it is excellent.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to signature scent. I have been wearing this for the past 10 years. I don’t think there’s any other sent in the world that compares to this and the absolute version is phenomenal! If you have not tried this and you like the smell of jasmines then you are hugely missing out
Ottawa, ON
My mom own this perfume so I'm very used to the scent, it's pretty good and long lasting. It has a floral, fruity scent and it's also sweet. Very feminine scent. I would definitely recommend. If you're looking for a good quality fragrance, you will appreciate j'adore.
Hamilton, ON
I love Dior and this fragrance is so light and refreshing and elegant. The bottle design is very classic. Dior has a great reputation and their perfumes are quality products.
I love the j’adore so when the absolu came out I had to run and grab it and I only really need one or 2 sprays max because this stuff is strong, intense and lasts all day and tbh it’s so worth it cos it’ll last you forever
Dior girl u did it again  u changed my life  my mAn is happy with this one there is no alternative to this product it’s on fire I would say tho I want it in every store it’s a good price point for its value omg girl I would definitely buy it again it’s the world to me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
De New castle
il y a 2 mois
Dior J'adore AbsoluDior J'adore Absolu Is it a good perfume? I am very interested?💥❤️