Dior Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil

by Dior

Dior Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil gently dissolves even the most stubborn face and eye makeup. This exquisitely fine, highly soluble oil is instantly eliminated upon rinsing, without leaving any oily residue. By preserving the skin's natural hydration, it delivers gentle but high-performance cleansing results. Clean and clarified, the complexion regains its pure radiance.

How To Use:

Press the dispenser pump 2-3 times into the palm of your hand. Massage the oil onto your entire dry or damp face. Rinse with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite cleansing oil of all time! It’s got a thicker consistency and won’t just drip right through your hands. It’s like it grabs the makeup like a magnet and deep cleans the skin without leaving you feeling greasy. Great on all skin types—ESPECIALLY if you’re oily!
It does achieve to remove makeup and it is very gentle on my combination skin, but it is overpriced and a lot of drugstore products achieve to do the same thing so I would not recommend it for that reason. My bottle is a little more than half-full and I’ve had it for a year already so a little does go a long way.
This is my HG makeup remover. A tiny amount takes off all of your makeup, it's so incredibly amazing! It's an oil but doesn't feel overly oily on my face, and doesn't leave any residue. This stuff lasts forever since you only need a little bit, and it only takes one pass to get off everything, including all of my mascara!
Spring, TX
This face cleansing oil is a very good product for the korean double cleansing method. I love the lightweight formula, it removes waterproof and all kind of makeup very good. But as with all cleansing oils, I use a gel formula cleansing after that. It gives you the feel as if you have been to an esthetician and your skin becomes very clean.
Brooklyn, NY
I love oil's like this, they leave a special touch that other products do not. The smell is fantastic, I was the first time user and now I am sold. It meets my expectations. It was very effective, I bought it online, and I would buy it again especially for my mother.
Fairport, NY
Love love love! Super moisturizing and great texture and scent. Felt very light on my face and was very gentle. I really enjoyed using the product and will continue to do so. For the price, it was worth it!
Lawrence, MA
This product is really good!! I don't find anything wrong with this product so far. It is a bit pricey but i think it's worth it. It's gentle, effective & it has nice packaging. I would highly recommend!!
Cedartown, GA
I have recently started to love cleansing oil. This is BY FAR my favorite. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do- I love the packaging and the gentleness of it. I would definitely recommend to others.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a great product. It isn't too oily. It was effective for me and my skin type. I was a first time user. I ran out and never got more. If I had the chance I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Ocala, FL
I was just not a fan. Disliked the scent, it did not work as promised. Left my skin feeling very greasy and I had to walk it twice with my normal cleanser to get it clean. I expected more from Dior.

Looking for your answer?