BY DIOR

A Non-oily Eye Makeup Remover That Quickly And Effectively Removes All Eye Makeup, Even The Most Stubborn Waterproof Mascaras. Leaves Eye Area Clean And Soft, And Eyelashes Silky And Conditioned. Ophthalmologist Tested For Safe Use Around The Delicate Eye Area.

Benefits:
The Eyelids Are Perfectly Clean, Soft And Moisturized; The Eyelashes Supple And Silky Smooth.

Application Tip:
Shake Well Before Use To Mix The 2 Phases.
Apply With A Cotton Pad To The Eye Area For A Few Seconds To Dissolve Makeup.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Jewels G.
I love this I make up remover I love that I can use it for even for my glitter looks. And get everything off without me having to scrub it away. I just use clean pad and just honestly with just one or two swipes I'm done it's honestly perfection. I don't know where I would be without it. I did purchase it from Sephora and I will keep this in my beauty collection.
alexis h.
Jacksonville, FL
im in love with this there are a lot of makeup removers that burn my eyes but this does not burn my eyes works great takes all the makeup off dont have to keep trying to wipe off very easy , love the packing and the bottle it comes in very cute and last a while
Avalon K.
This eye makeup remover is amazing. Everything from Dior is. It met my expectations and exceeded it. I have sensitive eyes and this remover did not irritate them at all. I love it and I would 10/10 recommend it to everyone!!!
Noemi C.
This Dior makeup eye remover is exactly that- instant. It will remove all your eye makeup, even the waterproof one. I use this product at night before washing my face and sometimes in the morning after taking a shower. It really takes all the eyemakeup off and its gentle and won't irritate your eyes in any way. I think its a great and essential product to have. There is no way to remove eye makeup with just a face wash so this product is great to pair with any other products you might use to wash and clean your face .
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
This is in my opinion the best makeup remover out there. I have sensitive skin around my eyes that sometimes gets a rash from eye makeup removers but not this one. It is so gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes or the area around them at all. If it was a more reasonable price I'd give it 5 stars.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
It's really expensive but I buy their products to splurge myself! :D I tried this as a sample onece and really liked it. It took off my mascara in 2 swipes
Mercedes G.
It's not a greasy eye remover and I just have to use a little bit and it works so well it even takes off waterproof makeup
Beatriz M.
Houston
I have used this product a lot of times. It works for me perfectly! It removes all your makeup fast and simple.
Sarah-Louise B.
For the price I have to give this a miss! Garnier and L’Oréal do exact dupes of this and work just the same, so why would you pay extra just for the door name? It’s an eye makeup remover at the end of the day, it doesn’t need to be fancy.
Megan B.
It's instant and doesn't irritate or hurt you're eyes. It would a lot more effective than I imagined it was going to be and met high above my expectations. It does cost a lot but is definitely worth the money. I can't think of any room for improvement apart from the price!