Dior Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract 6.7 oz uploaded by Madeline R.Dior Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract 6.7 oz uploaded by Michelle L.Dior Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract 6.7 oz uploaded by Michelle L.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A facial cleanser with the look and feel of pure water. This cleanser quickly removes all makeup and impurities from the skin for a complexion that is fresh, clean, and radiant. No need for water, use this product with just a cotton pad to remove all traces of makeup and impurities from the skin. Great for on-the-go cleansing—or for a quicker, simpler evening cleaning routine. see more...

Jaede S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell and fresh feel of this cleanser and it leaves the skin soft and moist. The only thing is I wear a heavy foundation and I need several applications to remove the makeup. I do not use it on my eyes. If you wear lighter makeup it would be fine. I would not buy it again but only because I prefer a heavier cleanser.
ALEX R.
Love this cleansing water from CD! Due to the great ingredients and how soft this makes my skin feel I like to use this after I wash my face and before I apply toner. It's also great at removing eye makeup and super gentle on the skin around your eyes. 1 star off for price since you can get some great micellar waters much cheaper but this is a great splurge product!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want an excellent cleansing that works here is one for you. The brand Dior is always cutting edge and their cleaning products are as well.
S.A. P.
Great cleanser for everyday or when you're in a rush. A bit pricey but well worth it. Also, no toner needed so you're saving the price of that.
April W.
Roswell, GA
This stuff is great if you're running late in the morning or too tired at night to wash your face with soap and water. While I wouldn't use it everyday, I definitely love the convenience that it can grant me at the beginning or the end of the day. Definitely worth the money.
Scarlett R.
I have purchased this product before. I absolutely love it! You don't need much and with one wipe, your make-up is basically 99% off. Also, it hydrates your skin. It will not leave it dry. Love it!
Edras S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing micellar water ever! It even removes stubborn waterproof mascara and I absolutely love it. It is great for my super sensitive skin!
Brittany T.
This is one of the best make up removers I've used! Takes the make up right off and my skin feels perfectly clean when I'm done
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
Dior is expensive of course but this is ACTUALLY worth it. Most cleansing waters tend to DRY out my VERYYYY oily skin. It cleanses and takes off makeup! Yes :)
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
Its a little pricey, but I think this cleanser is worth every penny. Dior makes some of the best skincare products!
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara
Is it good for combination skin?
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Does the Lily Extract, leave a scent on the skin?
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use a cleansing water for and how is it different from just washing your face? Is it worth the expense?
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it help for those with dry skin who moisturize constantly throughout the day?