Dior Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract 6.7 oz uploaded by Madeline R.Dior Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract 6.7 oz uploaded by Michelle L.Dior Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract 6.7 oz uploaded by Michelle L.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A facial cleanser with the look and feel of pure water. This cleanser quickly removes all makeup and impurities from the skin for a complexion that is fresh, clean, and radiant. No need for water, use this product with just a cotton pad to remove all traces of makeup and impurities from the skin. Great for on-the-go cleansing—or for a quicker, simpler evening cleaning routine. see more...

Eileen P.
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
To find a product that helps your body instead of harming it I'd great it makes my face look so beautiful and the smell ohhhhhhh myyyy the smell is beautiful I absolutely love Lilly's they are my favorite and to find a Greta working product with this fragrance makes everything so much bettterrrrrr!!!!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is part of my beauty regimen staple. It's the only product I found to effectively and completely remove all makeup with drying my combo skin. I've been using this for years and will never stop! It's perfect for the on the go makeup remover/facial cleanser!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this at Sephora and I love it. It smells great, and makes my skin feel so nice, smooth, clean, and refreshed. I use the after cleansing my face with a cleansing oil, just to get whatever else may be remaining. I definitely recommend this product.
Denayza T.
Denayza T.
Tampa, FL
Love the product, it's great for my sensitive skin and that's something that i need. It's very gentle and I'm also a sucker for packaging and the packaging is great and can literally fit in my makeup bag in love with this product
Rene N.
Rene N.
Burbank, CA
This smells so good, I can't even tell you! I love using this in the evening to get all the gross stuff from the day off and it leaves a nice canvas for some night cream and you're goo to go! I highly recommend!
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works in evening your skin after you wash your makeup off it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated it's super effective and it exceeded my expectations I would definitely continue to buy
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's incredible how quickly you can fall in love with a product. I live in the caribbean, in a hot and humid environment and this is wonderfully refreshing and helps my skin stays fresh through the warm days.
Corrin O.
Corrin O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely fair and sensitive skin. This product is very gentle and does not irritate me. For those who normally have to scrub your face to get makeup off, I would recommend this for a softer removal.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing water leaves my skin feeling really refreshed & it doesn't leave my face feeling really oily & nasty !
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Smells great and just a little on a cotton ball removes makeup including mascara! Good value for the price!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara
Is it good for combination skin?
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Does the Lily Extract, leave a scent on the skin?
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use a cleansing water for and how is it different from just washing your face? Is it worth the expense?
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
Does it help with anti redness at all?