Dior Instant Cleansing Water for All Skin Types uploaded by Michelle L.Dior Instant Cleansing Water for All Skin Types uploaded by Michelle L.Dior Instant Cleansing Water for All Skin Types uploaded by Madeline R.

BY DIOR

Dior Instant Cleansing Water cleanses and tones the skin in a single step. The makeup-removing power of this pure and transparent water for all skin types is enhanced by softness and astonishing freshness. Thanks to the power of micelles that instantly trap all impurities and traces of makeup, just a single wipe of the skin with a cotton pad is needed. Strengthened with pure lily, the skin is clean and supple with a gentle, silky-smooth glow.

How To Use:

Morning and/or evening, apply with a cotton pad to the face and neck.

Dior Instant Cleansing Water for All Skin Types
  • "This is the most amazing micellar water ever! It even removes stubborn waterproof mascara and I absolutely love it. It is great for my super sensitive skin! " in 3 reviews
Jaede S.
I like the smell and fresh feel of this cleanser and it leaves the skin soft and moist. The only thing is I wear a heavy foundation and I need several applications to remove the makeup. I do not use it on my eyes. If you wear lighter makeup it would be fine. I would not buy it again but only because I prefer a heavier cleanser.
Madeline R.
If you've been looking for a skin care product that clenses, refreshes, provides moisture and evens skin tone, you have found the holy grail. As an avid makeup wearer with extremely dry skin, I am happy to report that after using this product once a day for a month, I have seen a significant improvement in my complection! The clensing water works wonders in repairing awful scaly patches on my forehead and chin, and it removes makeup and dirt like a champ. I will certainly be buying this product again!
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I just bought this at Sephora and I love it. It smells great, and makes my skin feel so nice, smooth, clean, and refreshed. I use the after cleansing my face with a cleansing oil, just to get whatever else may be remaining. I definitely recommend this product.
Denayza T.
Tampa, FL
Love the product, it's great for my sensitive skin and that's something that i need. It's very gentle and I'm also a sucker for packaging and the packaging is great and can literally fit in my makeup bag in love with this product
Rene N.
Burbank, CA
This smells so good, I can't even tell you! I love using this in the evening to get all the gross stuff from the day off and it leaves a nice canvas for some night cream and you're goo to go! I highly recommend!
Paola S.
Doral, FL
It's incredible how quickly you can fall in love with a product. I live in the caribbean, in a hot and humid environment and this is wonderfully refreshing and helps my skin stays fresh through the warm days.
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
To find a product that helps your body instead of harming it I'd great it makes my face look so beautiful and the smell ohhhhhhh myyyy the smell is beautiful I absolutely love Lilly's they are my favorite and to find a Greta working product with this fragrance makes everything so much bettterrrrrr!!!!!
April W.
Roswell, GA
This stuff is great if you're running late in the morning or too tired at night to wash your face with soap and water. While I wouldn't use it everyday, I definitely love the convenience that it can grant me at the beginning or the end of the day. Definitely worth the money.
Corrin O.
Gonzales, LA
I have extremely fair and sensitive skin. This product is very gentle and does not irritate me. For those who normally have to scrub your face to get makeup off, I would recommend this for a softer removal.
ALEX R.
Love this cleansing water from CD! Due to the great ingredients and how soft this makes my skin feel I like to use this after I wash my face and before I apply toner. It's also great at removing eye makeup and super gentle on the skin around your eyes. 1 star off for price since you can get some great micellar waters much cheaper but this is a great splurge product!
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara
Is it good for combination skin?
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Does the Lily Extract, leave a scent on the skin?
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
What do you use a cleansing water for and how is it different from just washing your face? Is it worth the expense?
Sereniti C.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Does it help for those with dry skin who moisturize constantly throughout the day?