BY DIOR

Dior is presenting new composition, Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle, which gives a whole new magic of aromas.

Velvety soft petals of vanilla orchid surrounded with fruity aromas revive the scent of vanilla and add a lively frame which is not complete without Damascus rose. Instead of Sambac jasmine, Demachy includes ylang-ylang extract, while orange blossom absolute adds a full and gorgeous sensual note. To create impression of tasty fruit notes, this composition uses tuberose and vanilla, while green leaves and stem carry the scent of freshness. A base of Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle incorporates creamy trace of sandalwood and musk, which are as harmonious as a woman's siluette. The new seductive fragrance by Dior - Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle is available as 50 and 100 ml, as well as 100 ml spray deodorant from September 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle

Start your review of Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
At first I thought they smelled very rich and heavy. I got used to it and I really like it. It kind of reminds me of a licorice smell. Don’t let that lead you astray definitely smell the scent. It’s a very nice smell with many undertones.
Lexi N.
One of my favs !!! My fiancé loves this perfume :) I've used it for quite a while now and will continue to. Long lasting fragrance .
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to Use. Thanks
Andrea V.
I recently bought thus product online and when it got here i was so amazed. I personally love the smell of vanilla and i was so hapoy when i opened the box and sprayed some in my room i fell in love. My mom also really likes the fragrance and often tries to steal it.
Tiffany T.
I'm obsessed with dior's hypnotic poison perfume! Like the perfume bottle itself, the scent is so sexy. It's rich and warm and smells spicy with vanilla. Unlike many other perfumes I can actually smell this perfume throughout the day. It's definitely my go to perfume now!
Louise T.
Canton, MI
For me the best hypnotic flanker ever made. It is like the Hypnotic, but the note are balanced. More floral and less medicinal than the original!
Danny D.
Goodyear
I decided to take a chance with something new and even though it's Dior it's still not exactly my cup of tea. It's great to wear if nothing else is available but I'd rather have my usual brand