BY DIOR

Italian orange Sicilian mandarin bergamot. Heart: jasmine neroli. Base: Vanilla. Nose: Francois Demachy Year: 2013.Dior which first introduced in 1998 Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle series followed in 2010 had been included. Now again with the new fragrance Secret Eau women is poised to be indispensable. 2013 Dior's newest scent you'll really love. Spacious landing with citrus followed by wind and indulge in sensual vanilla to the powerful exotic and provocative blended with fresh flowers of the deal a fatal attraction will add character to your skin. Secret Hypnotic Poison Eau Are you ready to try 100% of the original Important note: the packaging is opened items are not refundable. Eau de Parfum EDP ie after the actual perfume content is up to 20% of the essential oil is a kind of smell. EDTA than in the more long-lasting and the smell is overpowering. Eau de Toilette EDT ie up to 10% of the essential oil that is a kind of smell. Lightweight and sport odors usually are in this group.

Size: SPRAY 1.7 oz.

Marni K.
This is my EVERYDAY smell in high school. If you want a lot of attention and compliments you NEED this! In high school every boy would stop me and ask to smell my wrist. I love this smell so much myself, and others love it so much more. It’s an attention grabber, I swear you’ll have people falling all over you. My friends started purchasing it because of all the attention I received from it.
Brittany H.
This by far my favorite perfume in the world! I've loved it ever since the first time I smelled it in Sephora when I was 15. A little in the pricey side but a little goes a long way and I will continue to repurchase!
Shawne M.
I treated myself to this product from Dillard's and i freaking love this perfume. ON me it smells so exotic and intoxicating! I am do in love it's like this product was made just for me and only me lol. It is pricey depending on where you purchase it but it is well worth it
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Obsessed with this perfume. Someone told me I smelled like Christmas the other day. It smells amazing and lasts all day long. It has a VERY strong smell, so it may not appeal to everyone, but i think it is amazing. It is a little pricey, but totally worth it.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Every single fragrance has its own meaning to me. Every fragrance is a story. The never old perfume that I loved because of my grandma and mother will always be poison. Long lasting yet not too strong. Just the perfect scent for your night out.
Erica G.
This perfume has a signature scent and the fragrance lasts throughout the day. Always receive compliments when I wear this! Absolutely worth the price, especially because a little goes a long way. I would recommend as an evening scent.
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Love all the Hypnotic poison from CD. They are bold and strong and great for romantic evenings. Have purchased them for a long time and can’t get over their beautiful notes and long lasting scents. Price is worth every penny
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
This scent is ammmaaazzzing. It’s smokey and feminine and made you feel more confident the second your spritz it on. Of course it’s pricy being Christian Dior, but well worth the expense. Perfect for date nights ;-)
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I love pure poison but hypnotic poison is my favorite scent! It is one of the main scents in my rotations over the last 10 years! The scent the bottle everything about it I love!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I’ll never use any other perfume besides this one. Nothing compares. This is my all time favorite scent and I always get a ton of compliments on this all the time. It’s is such a great scent and nothing and I mean nothing compares.

back