BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

TOP NOTE: ALMOND

HEART NOTE: SAMBAC JASMINE

BASE NOTE: VANILLA

• I swear I love this smell. But I still haven’t bought it....1 Answers
  • What does this perfume smell like. Ive heard mixed reviews1 Answers
  • Do they have this in a rollerball?11 Answers
IMAN E.
If I had to choose one fragrance to wear for the rest of my life, it would be Hypnotic Poison. I am obsessed with fragrances and own many of them; however, Hypnotic Poison is absolutely intoxicating. It is heavy (in a good way), sexy, and delicious. It literally smells like a delicious, warm salted caramel. Every time I wear it, I can't stop smelling myself throughout the day. The longevity is great, as I can smell it on my skin 10+ hours later. The sillage is moderate to heavy- you can definitely smell this on someone, but it generally isn't so overpowering that it fills up an entire room. The bottle is classic and simple. This fragrance is well worth the money, especially if you are a gourmand lover. I highly recommend trying it if you love the smell of vanilla, almond, sandalwood, and musk. While there are other notes in this fragrance, these are the base notes that linger on me!
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
This has recently came out. And yet it takes my breath away. The scent is so unique and good. Very high classed
shann c.
Long lasting sweet and sexy scent this is a classic i recognize it right away when i smell it. Price is higher but quality backs it up not one you have to re apply it has good stay power the sweet smell is enticing
Alicia m.
Intoxicating purfume. This one is definitely in my top 5. It's so sensual with vanilla and musk and other engaging fragrant notes.
Sarah H.
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
rekia m.
mostaganem
i have never used this before but i heard that it is a good smelling parfum to wear everyday i hope i can find it so that i try how the scent be like
amy y.
sydney , nsw
Okay I have to say and be honest this is my favourite perfume ever. I love this perfume to much it's such a strong and sexy smell. People all over ask me what fragrance I wear and it's my absolute favourite ever . I've always loved the strong luminous smell makes me feel like a God.
Kyla P.
This was my signature scent for YEARS! I loooove this scent. It's mature and seductive, rich and enticing but not too heavy. Very inviting and delicious. Well worth the price tag.
Kristina M.
If you haven't smelt this, you need to! It's not for everyone, but on the right person (me!) this smells amazing. I always get asked what scents I'm wearing from Dior as I have almost all of them. They work so well on me!
member-1b19f
MY FAV SCENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I’ve had the mini once and completely used it all up and recently got another one. The scent lasts all day and it’s lovely. A bit pricy but at the end of the day it’s Dior.
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Atheer B.
Houston
How much this ?
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison