BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

• Does this smell more fruity or musky?? Strong in the alco...3 Answers
  • How much this ?4 Answers
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
This is my all year long go to product. I even wore it on my fall wedding day. It has a warm vanilla smell so it's perfect. The bottle is super cute and sturdy, it's fallen off my counter a few times. It's pricey but totally worth it. If it ever gets discontinued I will seriously cry.
Amber M.
Jamestown, TN
This is a sweet mature fragrance ( Vanilla, Sweet, Almond, Nutty, Fruity and Powdery) with Top Notes - Apricot, Plum, and Coconut. Middle Notes - Tuberose, Jasmine , Lily of the Valley, Rose , Brazilian Rosewood and Caraway. Base Notes - Sandalwood, Almond, Vanilla and Musk . Best when worn in the Fall and winter during the evening and night. When the fragrance is applied, it will last all day .
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I love the way this smells! It has a strong scent that really lasts for HOURS. A lot of perfume wears off throughout the day, but this one does not. I love that I can find it at Ulta beauty now. That is where I buy all of my makeup, so now I can get this perfume in the same place!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
My absolute favorite perfume. I have been using this perfume since I was in high school and I'm 30 now! It has an amazing but not overwhelming smell. It activated your pheromones so it sends out your scent to attract others. It's around $80 but the bottle lasts forever as you don't need much. I get it at Sephora!
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
I love this perfume. It has a light, sweet smell to it. I was looking for a pretty light perfume when I bought it. I purchased mine at Ulta. I was drawn to the packaging. The bottle is so cute and reminds me of Snow White's poison apple! I recommend if you like sweet smells.
Alexandra R.
One of my favorite perfumes. This fragance is timeless. Every time I wear this perfume someone compliments how good I smell. It is a sexy and I love to wear it to go out. Totally recommended! Great as a gift.
Savannah P.
If I had to choose one fragrance to wear for the rest of my life, it would be Hypnotic Poison. I am obsessed with fragrances and own many of them; however, Hypnotic Poison is absolutely intoxicating. It is heavy (in a good way), sexy, and delicious. It literally smells like a delicious, warm salted caramel. Every time I wear it, I can't stop smelling myself throughout the day. The longevity is great, as I can smell it on my skin 10+ hours later. The sillage is moderate to heavy- you can definitely smell this on someone, but it generally isn't so overpowering that it fills up an entire room. The bottle is classic and simple. This fragrance is well worth the money, especially if you are a gourmand lover. I highly recommend trying it if you love the smell of vanilla, almond, sandalwood, and musk. While there are other notes in this fragrance, these are the base notes that linger on me!
Miriam Q.
When I first bought this perfume was because of my husband. He really loves the smell of it and it lasted several weeks in the clothes. But for some reason it's not the same anymore. It continues having this delicious smell but doesn't last more than 4 or 5 hrs.
Mariafelix V.
Hands down my favorite perfume in the world. The scent is extremely seductive and alluring. It smells like a slice of heaven. The packaging is nice, I love the red bottle with the black top. It's pricey and also hard to find, however it is worth every single penny.
Ester A.
Tifton
I love the scent it is an amazing product!! I have tired other scents and this is my all time best!!! Just love the way it makes you feel with such an wonderful, sexy scent!! It was a good value and worth the money! I would recommend this to others!
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Atheer B.