BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

• What does this perfume smell like. Ive heard mixed reviews1 Answers
  • Do they have this in a rollerball?11 Answers
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
My Mum has worn this perfume for all my life, so it's comforting to me, but also, when ever I would steal it from her, I got a million compliments. It's such a mystical blend of notes, it's sweet with a slight powdery, deep hint, but has some sort of refreshing berry smell to it also. I know plum is a scent in there, which is quite unique and so delicious. It's sensual, mystical, just amazing. And it lasts sooo well. The scent never seems to leave my scarves and that's nothing but a bonus for me. I think it suits women of all ages, too.
Erica H.
I have loved this perfume for over 20 years and I still can not get enough of it. I have purchased multiple bottles and will continue to do so. Seriously can not get enough!
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
This has become one of my favorite scents ever! I have over 30 perfumes in my collection and this is definitely part of my top 5 best. I will always be a repeat user of this scent. It smells clean, yet has a hint of vanilla and wood notes. It is soft, but has enough staying power. I never get a headache or sick of the scent. I get tons of complements. It would be an amazing winter set, but living down in Florida, I have no winter (which i am sad about at times LOL) and this scent works in the heat as well. Love, Love, Love it!
tripp ❤.
Huntsville, TX
Oh I love this perfume so much. My mom is worn it since I was a baby, as she has all the poison perfumes. And this one is a very special one to me it smells so good and last so long
monica c.
Excellent Eau De Toilette. Sweet and fresh fragrance. First time I use it, with just one application, lasts all day without having to renew it. Its essence is sweet, similar to strawberries and roses. Its packaging is precious and delicate, its packaging the same, 100%
Kristy L.
Arlington, WA
Absolutely LOVE this scent!! It's a great fall perfume and I get so many compliments when wearing it. I have repurchased it several times. The scent lasts all day.
Lawna Y.
Sacramento, CA
What do you get when you mix the sweet smell of fruit with the the woodsy outdoors? You get Dior's Hypnotic Poison! This spicey scent is sure to become a must-have in your perfume collection.

I recently bought a bottle while looking for a unique scent at Sephora and i couldn't be more pleased. Not only does it last quite a while, but it smells great too! I'm truely amazed by all the compliments i receive every time i wear it out in public.

If you enjoy spicey scents then you'll definitely enjoy Dior Poison. Also available in other fun scents too, but this one is my favorite. Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau De Toilette
Amanda C.
Burke , VA
I'm totally in love with this product. I found it at Sephora and Ulta but I'm sure you can found it in different stores or online. Is a great option for this holidays and is EXCELLENT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT!! because I know that every women is going love this, you're going to be the star😌😌 Merry Christmas 💕 dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray [product:christian-dior-dior-hypnotic-poison-perfume-3.4-oz-edt-for-women---hypp34sw]
kelsey c.
This is the BEST smelling perfume I have found. It is the only fragrance I wear. The scent "lingers" for days or even weeks. It's not over powering but yet it has a strong statement. I have been told that I can be smelled well after I leave a room or walk down a hallway at work, and not in a bad way. There are a few friends of mine who have discovered this amazing perfume since meeting me and they love and wear it also
Manda K.
This fragrance is out of this world. It's an incredible scent filled with vanilla, musk, depth, warmth...simply outstanding. I had a pretty nasty response to it, though. After an hour or so, my eyes would be burning and itching and watering (overall, really uncomfortable). I ended up giving it away to a friend in hopes they could enjoy it, but they had the same response. I was devastated to give it away. it's the first fragrance that I have ever purchased for myself and I was so in love with it. I almost kept it, just so I could sniff it once in a while. It's THAT amazing!
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Atheer B.
Houston
How much this ?
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison