BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

• What does this perfume smell like. Ive heard mixed reviews1 Answers
  • Do they have this in a rollerball?11 Answers
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Adele has been wearing this since she was 15! This is a European scent, it is somewhat strong, aromatic, and well rounded. If you like this check out the others in the Poison line! They have been hits for decades.
Jhylene V.
Pretoria
Smells amazing! The fragrance is suitable for anyone and just adds that lovely ladylike scent to everyone. Perfect for a night out with your significant other! A must have for every girl out there!
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
I don't love the smell on me. Something like root beer and I don't know what. I appreciate what Dior is trying to do, but it's one of a few fragrances that doesn't mix well with my body chemistry
Gabriela T.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My favorite perfume EVER!!!!! My finished some time ago and i can’t wait to buy another one, the perfume is adorable and it lasts forever, you’re gonna left a really good impression using it!
deborah s.
Brooklyn, NY
i love this fragance for night and it's a very strong scent that's why i prefer for night and special occasion, it's a brand so worth the price and the lasting is really strong for hours it will be the same smell
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
This is my signature scent and it gets noticed EVERY time I wear it. Even at a busy cafe that was filled with cooking smells, the waitress had to stop and ask what I was wearing. It's totally mysterious, edgy and slightly spicy. My husband says that he could pick me out of a crowd blindfolded just from this scent. It's definitely not your norm but it will be come your favorite! It last ALL day and into the night on me (but everyone's chemistry is different, I know). Really wonderful and totally unlike the original Poison, which I didn't care for at all. This is a different story all together.
nikki|havey H.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this perfume- it has a light but long lasting scent that I habitually purchase. I interchange my very day perfumes, but this one has been by far my favorite and most complimented!
Jessica D.
Glassboro
A very beautiful but light smell that doesn't over power. A little pricey and but it lasts a while. I only wear it on special occasions because it doesn't very like a daily smell.
Erica G.
Woodland
My HG scent, and probably always will be.
I'm a little perfume obsessed and have something like 40+ bottles, however this is the only one I wear consistently and have to replace every year. On me this is rich, warm, and sweet. It's kind of like a root beer float, as weird as that sounds, but it has depth. Everytime I wear this I get complimented on how I smell and men react to this like NOTHING else I own. Layers beautifully with any vanilla based body cream as well. Sillage is perfect, with 2 sprays it has good projection without choking out the people around me. Longevity is hard to say, my skin eats perfume, but it's good on me for a good 4 hours before I have to respray. Lasts on clothes and in hair overnight though.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
Sexy, spicy scent with lots of depth and mystery. I get compliments every time I wear this anywhere. My husband loves it on me! The bottle is beautiful and I love that the cap is black.
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Atheer B.
Houston
How much this ?
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison