BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

TOP NOTE: ALMOND

HEART NOTE: SAMBAC JASMINE

BASE NOTE: VANILLA

• I swear I love this smell. But I still haven’t bought it....1 Answers
  • What does this perfume smell like. Ive heard mixed reviews1 Answers
  • Do they have this in a rollerball?11 Answers
Kristen H.
This perfume has been my signature scent since I first bought it around 7 years ago. I will probably always wear this one, even though I have tons of others. The warm vanilla musk is not overpowering however it lasts all day and then some. I usually only put on one spritz.
Brianna D.
Staten Island, NY
This has been my signature scent for the past 7 years. You either love it or hate it, but I don’t understand how anyone could hate it because it literally smells like magic in a bottle
Shelby R.
The smell is AMAZING and the fragrance is long lasting. Smelling it puts me in a better mood and I recieve many compliments. It blows other alternative out of the water. The price tag is a little more than I generally spend on fragrance but its worth every penny!
Sasha R.
This is one of my all time favourite fragrances. I love the amount of sweetness it has without becoming so sweet it’s sickening. It, in my opinion, lives up to the name of being hypnotic with its various notes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a fragrance that’s sexy and seductive without being too much.
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
I am a perfume freak and this is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. It is sexy, and it's strong, but not crazy strong like Opium. I get compliments on it any time I wear it.
Dominique F.
Howell, MI
This is my fancy perfume. I wear it to weddings, cocktail parties, brunches. I always get asked the name of my perfume. Its warm, and sexy. I always repurchase when I run out.
trisha V.
I have loved [product:dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray] since I was in highschool. It is a very sexy, unique scent. It is hard to compare it to other perfumes because there are no other like it. I'm yet to find someone who doesn't appreciate this spray.
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
This is a timeless soft, every season type of scent! I have used it for many years off and on and I never stop loving it. It lasts all day and smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend this to any one who loves a nice, quality perfume.
Sarah G.
The Villages, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of this free with a purchase from Sephora and am literally hooked. The smell is AMAZING and lasts all day. The bottle is so cute too! It’s a bit on the expensive side but I will be putting this on my Christmas List.
Emma Elle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely adore this fragrance by Dior. I grew up with my mom wearing it and now that I’m an adult I love it. This is a classy fragrance and it never goes out of style. Hypnotic Poison will always smell clean and feminine! 10/10
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Atheer B.
Houston
How much this ?
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison