BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

• What does this perfume smell like. Ive heard mixed reviews1 Answers
  • do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance?...5 Answers
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the very few Dior scents that does not give me a headache. It is mostly a gourmand scent that is dominated by soft vanilla and caramel notes. The scent actually reminds me of a root beer float or root beer barrel candies, it has a spicy effervescent quality that is just delightful to wear. Overtime you are left with the warm vanilla musk that is just perfect for crisp fall days and cozy winter nights!
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance!!!
It’s a little hard to describe but to me it has a sweet vanilla almond scent.. I also feel that this scent is perfect for cooler months. This scent lasts a very long time but sits close to the skin so that’s it’s not overpowering. If you’re a fragrance lover like me, you need this in your collection!
Amanda C.
Burke , VA
I'm totally in love with this product. I found it at Sephora and Ulta but I'm sure you can found it in different stores or online. Is a great option for this holidays and is EXCELLENT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT!! because I know that every women is going love this, you're going to be the star😌😌 Merry Christmas 💕 dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray [product:christian-dior-dior-hypnotic-poison-perfume-3.4-oz-edt-for-women---hypp34sw]
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the bottle. It reminds me of the poison Apple from sleeping beauty. 1.7oz is $80. So a pretty good buy. The first thing that comes out to me is the cinnamon. It’s just so spicy and different. A very different scent than any of the other Poison scents. I love it. Will definitely buy and recommend.
Patricia P.
This is my top 5 fragrance. I use it on special occasions or during fall and winter as it can be strong in warmer weather. It's sophisticated and creamy, my kind of fragrance. I love Dior in general but this is one of my favorites. I wish I had the chance to smell the old original but this one is powdery and mysterious xx
member-ae885
This is my signature scent! I’ve been using it since it launched many years ago. To this day I still get compliments and people always ask what I’m wearing. I love the bottle although I wish it was a little clearer so I can tell when I’m running low. The scent is strong enough to last all day but not overwhelming. Love it!
Dominique F.
Howell, MI
This is my fancy perfume. The one you only put on for weddings and cocktail parties.
Its warm, but sexy. You only need two pumps for the entire evening. I get asked so often what smell I'm wearing. I love the apple bottle, it looks so pretty on my vanity.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Love this stuff! It’s such a warm scent and I knew I loved it the minute I smelled it at Sephora. I had to buy it and I have loved it ever since! Dior does such an amazing job. They’re perfumes are great! Especially this one! It’s my favorite poison perfume by them
Kristen H.
This perfume has been my signature scent since I first bought it around 7 years ago. I will probably always wear this one, even though I have tons of others. The warm vanilla musk is not overpowering however it lasts all day and then some. I usually only put on one spritz.
Brianna D.
This has been my signature scent for the past 7 years. You either love it or hate it, but I don’t understand how anyone could hate it because it literally smells like magic in a bottle
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Atheer B.