BY DIOR

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

• What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison 4 Answers
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really adore this scent! This is the first mainstream perfume I've ever liked. I usually have to special order perfumes from indi small businesses because I only like smelling like candy and bakery products! Not flowers and complicated combinations and notes of whatever! On me, this smells of sweet red licorice, tonka bean, and vanilla. The scent, however, does NOT last. It lasts 4 hours at best when applied correctly and melted into the skin. Everybody's body chemistry is different and this will smell a bit different for everyone! Recommended if you have excess money and don't care that it won't last all day!
Jacklyn G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a product I adore. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's publicly flattering. You can wear it every day or for a night on the town or for a dinner event or date. It smells like licorice with almonds and powdery vanilla that's very mature..a beautiful gourmand.
Katie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my all time favorite scents! It’s has a very deep soft scent to it, vanilla, musk, cinnamon, all the scents of winter. Definitely a cooler weather perfume for me! A little goes a long way and the deeper notes linger for hours!
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite fragrances of all time. It’s so unique and smells like root beer to me which is so interesting but also not offensive. It’s sweet and sexy and definitely a winter/fall scents for me.
Brenda L.
Cookeville, TN
My son bought me this perfume for my birthday several years ago and it is one of my top three favorites! I love the sweet warm smell of this perfume! Smells great all throughout the day as well!
kabeera M.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my signature scent. I fell inlove with the fragrance years ago its very womaly and screams mysterious. Its a warm soft yet loud fragrance. I loveew this scent.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the very few Dior scents that does not give me a headache. It is mostly a gourmand scent that is dominated by soft vanilla and caramel notes. The scent actually reminds me of a root beer float or root beer barrel candies, it has a spicy effervescent quality that is just delightful to wear. Overtime you are left with the warm vanilla musk that is just perfect for crisp fall days and cozy winter nights!
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance!!!
It’s a little hard to describe but to me it has a sweet vanilla almond scent.. I also feel that this scent is perfect for cooler months. This scent lasts a very long time but sits close to the skin so that’s it’s not overpowering. If you’re a fragrance lover like me, you need this in your collection!
ren q.
Epworth, GA
Where do I even begin with this product?! I absolutely adior (adore) it. It's long lasting smells amazing and makes me feel like a bold sexy enchantress. I can't get enough of it and it seems neither can those around me. 💜
Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the bottle. It reminds me of the poison Apple from sleeping beauty. 1.7oz is $80. So a pretty good buy. The first thing that comes out to me is the cinnamon. It’s just so spicy and different. A very different scent than any of the other Poison scents. I love it. Will definitely buy and recommend.
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Love Dior! Does is come in a tinier presentation?
Cindy B.
Doral, FL
How much cost?
Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
Is it just me or is it suppose to look like an apple at first glance?
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
How is this scent different from the original Poison?
Martha V.
Riachuelo Sergipe Brasil
Quem experimentou essa fragrância e não gostou??? Será que existe essa pessoa????